Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sickened in the sun You dare tell me you love me But you held me down and screamed you wanted me to die Honey you know, you know I'd never hurt you that way You're just so pretty in your pain :) The Last Song I'm Wasting On You, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Help please! pwerty pwese!!! ^_^ Apr 13 2010, 02:32 PM
ok so im bi (bisexual) and i havent told anyone but another friend thats bi. the problem is i basicaly hang with to groups the emo/scene/goth (theres like 4 of us so we all band together) and then the tomboys and i told the scene/emo/goth people but i dont know how to tell the tomboys i only want to tell one and she is my closest friend but i dont want to ruin our friendship cuz she might think i like her as more than a friend when i dont and stuff and i dont want to make it akward between us but i also dont think its fair to not tell her. i just discovered that im bi about 2 month ago so yea. how do i tell her?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Apr 13 2010, 09:48 PM
tell you'r a bi to u'r closest family and friend first those u trust...then spill it out, and try to not ignore it.. dont be asahme being a bi..:]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 14 2010, 05:52 AM
How did you discover you were bi? Oh and I'm sure your best friend will be ok with it.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Apr 14 2010, 06:18 AM
Telling the friends is always awkward. Tbh, i suggest you come out with it. Don't be ashamed of it. Ypu're bound to have atleast one other friend who isn't 100% straight.
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Apr 15 2010, 04:03 PM
i have a friend that is bi and she told me she liked me and i discovered i liked her back so yea not real exciting lollz
Emo Pictures - EmoWeirdo
EmoWeirdo
May 09 2010, 10:40 AM
I think u should tell && then make understand that u dont like her , u r just her friend && if she's really ur friend she will accept wat u are :) (hope this helps)
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
May 28 2010, 01:58 PM
thanks for all the advice guys it really helped ^_^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More