Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I haven't loved myself, Just watching friends online Look like they need some help. I never wanted to be thinking this loud. I never asked about the when, why or how. Blonde, by Waterparks

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Parents and the Emo Scene.. Apr 14 2010, 06:08 AM
All the time I hear about 'emo kids' saying how their parents don't understand them and dislike the emo scene. Firstly, it's common for any teenagers (majority of those into the emo scene) to rebel and not get on with their parents. Secondly, as I have mentioned many times a lot of false media claims about emo being a dangerous cult or some rubbish have made parents uncomfortable with the emo scene. I urge parents to learn more about the emo scene and be comfortable letting their children express themselves and be part of it. You might not like the fashion or music, but it's harmless and been around for many years now. I would be very interested in any parents of 'emo kids' joining this friendly helpful community and seeking out advice.

Replies

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Apr 14 2010, 06:20 AM
You speak words of wisdom all knowing one ;) I would get my mum to but....she embaresses me =/ xD
Bones
Apr 14 2010, 07:58 AM
my mum thinks emos cool lol not that she knows what it is lol and i carnt see my self telling her about this site lol more like id b told to cum off than 4 her 2 talk about emo shit lol
Ragde
Apr 14 2010, 09:03 AM
I totally agree with this :) , would be good have some parents around, here this could help alot to change the bad image about "emo", this way parents will be more secure about what their child do here. Parents are afraid about "emo", because they think is like some suicide cult, obiously this is a natural thing of parents concern about the wellness of their child (Excuse my poor English) :)
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Apr 14 2010, 10:38 PM
Yep , right all the answers are up here..
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Apr 15 2010, 06:06 AM
my parents have no idea of emo lol, they just think i dress funny and listen to scary music lol
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Apr 15 2010, 04:25 PM
my parents have no idea what i do and think i listen to crappy music and dress like a stoner and really dont care just as long i look "normal" when im in walmart with them and they really dont like me anyways

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More