Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I open my lungs dear I sing this song at funerals no rush These lyrics heard a thousand times just plush a baby boy you've held so tightly this pain it visits almost nightly Morticians Daughter, by BVB

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BurningRainbow
BurningRainbow
**warning this thread does not contain 'emo' art**... Apr 30 2010, 04:00 PM
... but I wanted to post up some images of what I have been up too in my arty ways whilst I have been on bed rest from appendicitis! Some are old and some are new, i would love to hear feedback and see what other styles of art fellow forum members express themselves through? I also do/am interested in abstract art, but currently customer demand has been for these: null null null null null null null xxx </3 xxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Apr 30 2010, 05:43 PM
one word: amazing
Bones
May 01 2010, 01:59 AM
woooo thaey r so brill i wish i culd draw animals like that how i did u learnt to do that omg
smallpoxx
May 01 2010, 02:11 AM
Wow,there really good :O.why can every one here draw except me :( xD
Bones
May 01 2010, 02:23 AM
rrr poxie bet ya can
BurningRainbow
May 01 2010, 06:04 AM
Thank you :D I'm glad you like! Well I worked really hard perfecting my skills, I got full marks in my GCSE fine art A*, and then 3 marks short of full marks in my A-Level fine art due to a disagreement with the teacher over the colour I painted a sculpture of myself, I refused to paint it the colour she wanted, she black mailed me by saying she would dock 3 marks if i didn't paint it her colour... I stood my ground and lost 3 marks... but still A! And then i did a degree in Graphic Design just missing out on a 1st!!! so yeah I have a lot of experience, and practice makes perfect! If anybody is interested in supporting me on my facebook fan page I will post the link :) I'm trying really hard to make a career out of my art :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 01 2010, 07:44 AM
Love them all. I was trying to find faults, but I couldn't! Anyway post your Facebook link if you like.
BurningRainbow
May 01 2010, 07:54 AM
Haha matt, I could make a list of faults but that's cos they are mine, but I am actually quite pleased with how my skills are improving :) I love working on something and going to sleep and waking up and seeing it with fresh eyes, it's like for 10 seconds you experience what other people do ^_^ <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/DG-art-design/346090114861"> That has my prices and offers on :) I am also keen to support fundraising things that need prizes and donate vouchers :) I just love drawing!!! p.s Matt I have learnt how to link things in posts now :P
BurningRainbow
May 01 2010, 07:55 AM
spoke too soon thats not working...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 01 2010, 07:58 AM
I guess we can all list lots of faults with our own work. Anyway you almost have sorted links :D 1.Type the text you want the link to be on 2.Highlight that text 3.Click Link button and enter the link Here you go: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DG-art-design/346090114861
BurningRainbow
May 01 2010, 08:00 AM
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 01 2010, 08:05 AM
Go Rach! :D
BurningRainbow
May 01 2010, 08:07 AM
next i will be using html coding to make the pictures slightly smaller so they don't take over your screen, but i will leave that for a year or two... haha
Bones
May 02 2010, 08:10 AM
POST THE LINK
BurningRainbow
May 03 2010, 10:45 AM
It has been ^^^
Fluke
May 03 2010, 02:29 PM
That's bloody good stuff you got there man! :D )O(
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 04 2010, 04:21 AM
Are you talented at self portraits as well?
BurningRainbow
May 04 2010, 06:35 AM
Thanks Fluke :) hahah I'm not quite so good at people Matt, i did them back in school cos we had to do life drawing but I just prefer doing animals although I am going to start praticing again drawing fine art real people, so you never know watch this space and i may do a life portrait... lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 05 2010, 11:38 AM
Someone drew me on here a while back. Can't think who is it! There is certainly a lot of talented artists on this site :]
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 05 2010, 05:27 PM
I wish i was one... lol i drew a really pretty horse once but it was a one time thing... oh by the way AMAZING drawings!
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
May 06 2010, 01:32 PM
they are amazing!!!! i never could draw animals i used to draw anime/manga people alot last year but then i got into writing so now i like totally suck at it T_T

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More