Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I used to be love struck and now I'm just fucked up! Black Dhalia, by Hollywood Undead

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
My story (no title yet) May 23 2010, 05:06 PM
Ok so I'm writing a story like thing but I'm kind of stuck... here it is: Chapter 1: Fantasy Nichole Great! I'm a loner on an island with a bunch of outgoing “emo” freaks that all want to talk to me. They don't understand that I haven't spoken in three years for a reason and honestly I don't plan on starting now just because I'm forced to be in this place. People just make me mad I would rather be isolated underground with no food, water or sunlight until I die. “Great news,” my mother said happily to me when she came to pick me up from school. This is when she starts talking about how she is going to move me to a boarding school or something lame like that. Whatever though not like I won't run away from it just like I did before. “The president just bought a new territory and congress voted to move all “emos”, gays, and bi- sexuals to this island.” Great even worse. “Your dad and I have decided to allow the government to put you on this island. Well actually they are forcing us to but we agree completely. I think it will better you!” As she babbles on and on I refuse to tell her how I really feel. I just stare at my black skater shoes and think about how amazing it is going to be when I finally get home. Until we get home I pretend to listen to her when really I have my headphones in side the sleeve of my jacket and I use them to jam out. I run to my room as soon as I get home and get my hidden diary from under my mattress. Dear Diary, Oh my gosh! My mom is going with the government and putting me on the stupid island. I'm not emo. I don't wear all black or have the whole I don't care attitude. Well anyways school was amazing. I only got pushed down the stairs once and no one tried to beat me up today. My dad is not home yet so no abuse so far but all of that can change in a heartbeat. I feel like nobody understands me and nobody cares. I mean yes I refuse to let anyone other than you in but sometimes I wonder if I'm making a mistake. Oh crap my dad is home so I guess that's my cue to pack up. Love, Fantasy Nichole Just when I put my diary up my dad walks in the room. “So have you started packing yet?” he said as he looks around for boxes or even a suitcase. “I don't see any bags” he says getting up in my space. I know what he is about to do and its not going to be pretty. I lay on the floor thinking about what he is about to do. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh; this is going to hurt. “I truly am sorry Fantasy, for everything. I had no right to hit you all those times but I am a drunk. What do you expect? Besides soon you will be gone and I will NEVER have to put up with your fake emo ass ever again!” he says as he pulls me into a hug and puts his hand up my shirt in a lame attempt to unhook my bra. I shove him away and my mom comes in right when I start to cry. “Why are you crying? Your father didn't do anything to you. Get the hell up and do as your dad tells you to.” She obviously has no idea what she has told me to do. That is like something you never say in my house. As my dad pushes me onto the bed he slowly takes off my clothes. I'm being crushed beneath all of his weight. As I scream my mom just tunes me out by turning the volume up all the way up on the TV. My dad tapes my mouth up and tells me not to cry because it makes me look less attractive. I have to options continue to cry and be punched in the face then raped or don't cry and just get raped... again. Thats when it happened I kicked and kicked and kicked then he punched me in the stomach, great so now I'm crying. After the abuse that I refuse to think about I'm in so much pain, I have bruises all over my stomach and a black eye. “You know what to tell your mother and teacher right?” he says as I nod my head. After packing then eating I fall asleep on the floor (my parents had just sold my bed for beer money) and I had the weirdest dream ever. I was text messaging my step uncle whom in the dream I had a huge crush on. Apparently so did he. When he came to visit us it was summer time. I was in the pool in my amazing two piece. I was actually talking or to him anyways. He decided to sneak in my room before bed time and watch a movie with me. After thirty minutes of watching the movie we started making out. That is when my mom woke me up. I had a plane to catch and of course my mom wasn't going to be a minute late. Thank god I'll be leaving my abusing family now, I just hope that I don't need to supply my own bed. Chapter 2: Jazmine I'm at this place about 3 months after it started being inhabited. I am here for being bi-sexual and “emo”. They tell me that I'm going to be rooming with a girl named Fantasy Nichole. She was the very first in this territory and boy does she have issues. When ever we come here we get a big packet of information about ten to twenty people and then we chose who we want to room with from there. She was raped by her dad on a daily basis, got pregnant seven times had five miscarriages, put one child up for adoption and kept the other one which is now stuck with her mom and dad. Thank god its a boy. Not only was her father sexually abusive but also physically. Her mom was emotionally abusive. She never talks because she can't trust anyone and she has no friends. I want to change not her past for that is not changeable but the friend and trust thing. I have had an amazing life rich, talented, pretty, and I had an amazing boyfriend. Of course the thing I cared the most about, my parents, had to be taken away. They fought long and hard to try and get me out of the conviction of this island but in the end they couldn't do it. Now however I know that I was put on this island for a reason. I will make a difference in that girl's life whether she wants me to or not. The first minute I saw our room I knew that we had tons of stuff in common like our favorite band, Evanescence. Also her side was covered in green everything, which even though most of the time I wear all black and red green is my over all favorite color. After ten minutes of having my side of the room set up the way I wanted it she walks in and the first thing out of her mouth was a scream. No it might not have been talking but it counted for something. She either wanted me there, was scared to death, or already hated me. Even though she refused to talk her expression told me everything. She wasn't upset just scared. Honestly though if I had a unexpected visitor in my room after all that this girl had been through I would have thrown something at the visitor but I'm glad she didn't. “Hi, I'm Jazmine but you can call me Jazzie. You don't have to hide anything from me about your past I already know most of it and honestly if you ever want to talk I am here for you. I would like to try and gain your trust and sooner or later become friends with you. I mean if you don't mind” I say politely hoping she won't get to upset. I look for a change in her expression and that's when she takes a deep breath and then lets it out. I almost got her to talk! She almost trusted me! Progress on day one! “Well they also told me that you don't say much which I understand but do you think that you could show me around?” I ask as she rolls her eyes and motions for me to follow her. We head to what looks like a great hall with tables, possibly the dinning hall. “Mmm. Do you think we could stop to get a bite to eat? I'm starving. Is the food here any good?” I ask as she gives me an evil glare that I can't ignore. “You do know that you're going to have to talk to me at some point in time right?” Finally she sighs giving up but then walks away in anger. How am I ever going to change anything in this girl's life if she won't talk to me? How will I be able to make a difference? As I eat dinner I meet two new people. I couldn't remember their names because I was to busy focusing on a plan. As soon as I read her folder I knew I would have a challenge just not one this big. Sometimes people just don't make sense. Chapter 3: Fantasy Ugh! Why me? Why Me? Why does someone have to chose me? If they get to read everything about your past then why the hell would Jazmine want to bunk with me? She doesn't sound mean but it just doesn't make sense. Everyone avoids me here because they know my past.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
May 23 2010, 10:13 PM
is it a Biography? Or?! a "Fantasy" story?! Nicole sounds more like Nikki so i though... ?!! x maybe i'm wronge i dunno x - a/w good one. O.o
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 24 2010, 03:38 AM
interesting story. The characters are real, they have a past a present and challenges to overcome. I like that a lot. In my opinion all I think that is needed is a more descriptive setting. I keep trying to imagine how the island looks (i mean i do live on an island xD). So maybe describing where and when this is happening would add to the story. Just my thoughts.. its your story keep up the good work.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 24 2010, 05:57 AM
Interesting yes and well just continue as you are but as Vybz mentions being a bit more descriptive with the setting would be good. Real happy your sharing your story anyway!
Bones
May 24 2010, 07:16 AM
woooo nikki thats cooleos if i was ya teacher marking this hehehe i wud give ya 10/10 x
Breezy
May 24 2010, 11:49 AM
oooh i like, and i love how you go back and forth to two characters in each chapter, it gives you a better idea on what their thinking. and i love people who know how to make interesting characters.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 24 2010, 05:30 PM
No no no not a biography... my parents might be mean at times but jeez I can't imagine going through that personally... and as for the character: Fantasy Nichole is her full name and I just put two of my favorite names together for that but thank you :D
Ane
May 31 2010, 05:52 AM
nice story i guess.. he he he.. but im not really finish reading it yet.. LOL... but it thinks it's nice just quite long.. ha ha ha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More