Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't miss where I came from But each night I dream about being back home When I wake up in the morning I'm too tired, tired of being alone Bus Stop Boxer, by Eels

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Breezy
RoseWood Pack series May 24 2010, 01:52 PM
ok so i have been working on a series and i think its time some people get to see my progress, i'm working on getting them published. this is my first book which is just called RoseWood Pack and its the first in the first series. RoseWood Pack:book1:series1 The wolf watched and hesitated to move, the black male slowly watched the girl and suspiciously eyed all her movements. He gave her a mournful look and finally followed his pack who was now a good ways away, the girl held her breathe till the massive wolf finally left her sight and she gave a big sigh of relief as he vanished within the foggy woods… It had been a month since my brother left me, a month since I had someone left of my family. They took him, the redfang pack took my brother. I sat in the cold chilling late winter winds and watched as Brandon and jarret trained, I watched them, imagining if they were in wolf form at the moment, there muscles and fur rippling with each hit. Molly left our pack because she couldn’t handle the wild life, she acts as if it never happened, as if she wasn’t one of us. I snapped out of my thoughts as Brandon sprinted over to my side and handed me a piece of gum “thanks Brandon.” I said faintly still sorta stuck in thoughts. I looked at him with a smile “good training, you two are gettin better at fighting and in a few years lil jarret will be giving you a run for your money. Hes strong for a four year old.” I said reviewing in my mind their battle tactics. Brandon smiled “yeah, if I really wanted to though I could beat his tail.” He said humorously, we both leaned against the white Alero car and watched Jarret. Later that night… A dark brown wolf with beautiful grey blue eyes stepped out of the woods meeting a dark blackish brown wolf with amber eyes and a brown and tan wolf with grey green eyes “finally Chelz.” The black wolf smiled at the dark brown fae wolf “sorry, my brother was sleeping in my bedroom…” she apologized with an irritated look “isn’t he a little old to be sleeping with you, 10 isn’t he?” The black wolf known as Breezy asked awkwardly and shook her head as if to say “just forget it.” And she leaded them to a grassy clearing. “Brandon, Brennan, Douglas and Lail should be here shortly.” Breezy said shaking her silky dark coat and looking up at the clear night sky “so Molly and her followers are suppose to be here trying to take our land?” Chelz asked “Molly is a cow…” the tan wolf known as Kk growled “I know.” Breezy scorned lowly. All the wolves turned there heads as four wolves broke through the clearing “little late aren’t we? Nevermind…” Breezy said and snarled viciously as Molly lunged at her, she tore at the tan grey female’s neck with her glistening white fangs and clawed at her belly “you will not take our land!” Breezy managed to growl through the fur in her mouth. Growls, yelps and howls filled the night as all the wolves broke into a fight. Kk gave out a shrill yelp as a rogue wolf’s claws collided with her flank, she tripped the wolf with her hand leg and pinned the wolf, finishing it off. Brandon flipped a wolf over and lunged at its neck, silently killing it and immediately going at the next one. Finally the clearing grew silent as six wolves stood panting and one lay injured along with the dead rivals “come on.” Breezy said limping towards Chelz lying on the ground with a sprained paw. Breezy woke up on the floor of her living room, she stretched and turned to Chelz sound asleep beside her “Chelz wake up, you gotta get home before your family notices.” Breezy said, in human form by now. Chelz grunted sleepily and got up briskly, she walked quietly into the kitchen and put her shoes on “bye chelz, see you tomorrow night.” Breezy yawned and thought over last night, they fought Molly’s pack and killed all her followers and she retreated. Breezy smiled wryly and laid down in her bed. Breezy walked down the school hallway and everything slowed down around her and she got a funny feeling as she saw her crush who also crushed on her, Issac. She smiled and walked down the hallway and went to her fourth period… Breezy got off the bus, it was Friday and she was glad, she ran down her driveway and into her grandparent’s house. Later… Breezy got excited as Chelz’s mom’s car came down the driveway, but Breezy frowned, tonight was a full moon, changing was a little painful but on full moons they were extra painful. You probably guessed by now they were werewolves, but you probably don’t know nothing about real werewolves. One thing is that they can change whenever they want but on full moons they’re forced to change, another thing is that they look just like regular wolves but larger and have small human traits. Chelz put her stuff in the house and Breezy and Chelz went walking around outside “guess what, Maxx is coming to the meeting this time.” Breezy said excitedly and Chelz smiled as well. When the sun fell and people were in bed Chelz and Breezy sat in the kitchen with twisted faces, their stomachs hurt and their hands started to burn as the transformation started, paw pads started forming and nails were turned to claws. Fur started to grow and their ears started to grow and get pointed, their gums burned as new fangs came in and then the most painful part came, their bones started cracking and moving to make there canine anatomy. Breezy yelled as her jowl cracked and expanded to form a muzzle and her pupils dialated as her tail started to grow. Finally taking the twos places were two large wolves, they panted in relief as the pain went away and out the door they went. Breezy stood on two legs and looked around to make sure no late night humans were walking around, the huge lanky long legged wolves scurried across the yard, to any old human they would appear as two big dogs or wolves from far away, the only person that could identify them would be a werewolf or a human who knew about them. The two peeked in Kk’s window as she whimpered in pain as she just got done changing and leaped out her window “Maxx should be here soon, Douglas and Lail are staying home tonight and Brandon is on his way.” Breezy said. “Yep, and I’m here.” A black male wolf said walking over “Maxx!!” Breezy yipped happily and nuzzled against his side in greeting. Now five wolves ran freely together through the forest, free and happy as wolves were meant to be. Breezy’s heart pounded against her chest as she ran against the cold, crisp night air and as beautiful songs flowed across the country side from their joyous howls. The group stopped to pant and take in the gorgeous night, Breezy looked up at the moon with its eerie bright glow, the grass in the meadow reflected its beam like stars and it seemed that the night sky was dancing with the wind. All you could hear was the wind making the trees and plants rustling, then the good time was gone, Breezy looked in shock. Several yards away Molly was biting a poor defenseless human, Breezy fought her off and kneeled by the crying young girl, not much older then herself “its alright hun, what’s your name?” Breezy asked looking at her with amber wolf eyes “my name is Destiny…and whats going on?” she asked in pain “we’re werewolves and you were just bit, you’re a werewolf now…” Breezy said kindly “no! I can’t be! This is ridiculous!” the girl shouted “then wonder why your talking to a wolf?” Breezy asked the girl “I don’t know, gah! My stomach hurts!” the girl said and she started transforming, the first transformation is always the most painful. Breezy watched endlessly as the girl went through her transformation, finally the girl sat huddled in a ball in her wolf form, a light tan and white wolf with blue eyes “your right… I am a werewolf. But why me!” she growled angrily “I’m really sorry, but come with me and I’ll make your life as a werewolf as easy as possible.” Breezy said holding her paw out to the fae. Days passed and the pack taught Destiny everything she needed to know about surviving in the wolf world. Destiny became an official pack member and received the rank of Zeta. Breezy sat in the yard with all her friends and they looked at the summer sky. Brandon and Breezy kissed and Issac walked by on the sidewalk with a surprised expression, Breezy shrugged “I can’t wait forever, shoulda made your move a long time ago.” Breezy smiled deviously and layed back and enjoyed the summer with her friends… Ranks Alpha/Alphess: Breezy& Brandon Beta(M/F): Chelz Delta(M/F): Kk Head Zeta: Maxx Zeta: Lail, Douglas, Destiny Characters Breezy: a 12 year old girl with black long hair and amber eyes. She is a black brown wolf with amber eyes. Chelz: a 13 year old girl with long dark brown hair and grey blue eyes. She is a dark brown wolf with blue grey eyes. Kk: an 11 year old girl with short dirty blonde hair and grey blue eyes. She is a tan and brown wolf with blue grey eyes. Lail: a 12 year old girl with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is a brown wolf with brown eyes. Destiny: a 12 year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is a white and tan wolf with blue eyes. Molly: a 12 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and grey green eyes. She is a tan grey wolf with grey green eyes. Brandon: a 13 year old boy with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He is a light brown wolf with brown eyes. Maxx: a 14 year old boy with black hair and greenish brown eyes. He is a black wolf with amber green eyes. Douglas: a 13 year old boy with light blonde hair and hazel eyes. He is a tan wolf with green eyes.

Replies

Breezy
May 24 2010, 02:03 PM
RoseWood Pack,The New Beginning:Book2:Series1 The room swirled, everything I knew was collapsing. I almost lost faith if it wasn’t for her, my adoring friend. I sat listening to the silence and staring at the dark lonely wilderness… It had been a week since we were lost in the wilderness due to a failed camping trip, now we were away from our home; we were in the forests of Canada now. I looked at Chelz as if to say “what do we do now?” she just gave me a exhausting glance and she froze when she heard a sound. Breezy got on her feet as the bushes rustled, she looked at Chelz terrified. Then a scent hit Breezy’s nose…Werewolves! Just then a grey wolf with blue eyes entered the small clearing, it was odd, this werewolf was not like others, it wore Indian like jewelry and relics. “We mean no harm…” Breezy managed to peep up, looking up at the wolf, of course not making any eye contact, to a werewolf higher of your rank it was considered rude. The wolf nodded “hello, I am Pello. I am beta of the Guadalupe pack, say, aren’t you all a little young to be out here by yourselves?” the wolf named Pello asked “yes, we got lost on a camping trip. Is this an Indian wolf Pack?” Breezy asked. Pello nodded and held his paw out to help Breezy up, since she was half way asleep when he arrived. “so that means you wouldn’t know where any salvation is do you?” Breezy asked smugly “no, Indian werewolf packs cut themselves off completely from the modern world as much as possible. But, you are welcome to stay till someone comes looking for you.” Pello said politely, they followed Pello back and after a few yards Pello stopped “you are going to have to change before you come, our pack stays in wolf form almost all the time.” Pello said. Chelz, Breezy, Kk, Brandon, Maxx, Lail and Douglas all changed into their wolf forms. They padded behind Pello and Breezy shook the dirt off her near black coat. When they entered the Indian grounds it was beautiful, everywhere they looked there were werewolves in wolf form, pups playing, females doing chores, and males play fighting and hunting. “it’s so peaceful here, you Indian wolves have the life.” Breezy sighed happily. Breezy stretched and layed down on the dusty ground, she licked Brandon affectionately and looked around, it was nice but she still wanted to go home. Breezy was awakened as a brown and grey female walked over to her and smiled, she had blue tribal markings on her, another trait of Indian werewolves “would you like to join the females on battle training? Its marvelous and fun.” She said and Breezy nodded and followed “hey Chelz is it nice here or what?” Breezy asked her “yeah, but I miss my IPod and my house though.” She sighed and Breezy nodded “I want my house.” Kk growled. “I feel kind of bad having to leave Destiny home, she would of loved it here.” Breezy said “I know I love it here, this is an earth girl’s dream!” Lail exclaimed, she loved nature. Breezy watched the faes battle train, then a wolf called over “Breezy, how about you try next! Show us what kinda moves you got!” Breezy hesitantly agreed and entered the battle clearing “you’ll be going against Lamya.” The wolf told her and Breezy watched as a jet black, muscular female walked out with amber gleaming eyes. Breezy felt worried when the female deviously smiled and snarled at her, then the referee howled to signal to start. Before Breezy knew what hit her Lamya was headed towards her, Breezy bolted forward at Lamya and reached her paw out to Lamya’s neck as she lunged and threw Lamya to the ground in midair. Lamya swiftly got up and tore at Breezy’s neck, making a cut in her neck. Breezy tackled Lamya and knocked her to the side, sliding across the dusty dirt ground and sending clouds of dirt everywhere. Out of no where Lamya came rushing at her through the dust, sending Breezy flying against a tree. Breezy came back and thrust her claws in Lamya’s shoulders, finally the battle ended and Lamya panted and looked at Breezy with rage. This wasn’t no ordinary battle training, this fae hated her guts, Breezy walked away with her friends “what was the deal with that Lamya girl?” Chelz asked, Breezy snorted “I don’t know, right off the back she seemed to hate me, I wonder why.” Breezy asked “I know why,” a white fae with blue eyes said “shes mad because her mate has been eyeing you since you showed up, she thinks your gonna steal her mate.” The wolf explained, Breezy gave a surprised look “I already have a boyfriend though and I don’t want hers.” Breezy said. Kk yelped “help!” Breezy came running and found Kk stuck in a bear trap, she took each side of the trap and pulled it open enough for Kk to break free “thanks B.” Kk smiled and licked her cheek, Kk and Breezy were like sisters, they had known each other since they could walk. Kk looked in astonishment “he is so…hot.” She said looking at a young black male, Breezy walked up behind her laughing “looks like you got a crush, don’t get too attached, we’ll be leaving sooner or later.” Breezy said in amusement “k…” Kk said. Kk spent the day with the male, enjoying herself and having fun. Breezy and Brandon sat watching everyone in the camp “we’ll have to return home soon.” Brandon said “I know, but lets finish our few days of vacation, this isn’t how I imagined camping but its better than sleeping in tents with a bunch of humans.” Breezy said. “I don’t want your freakin boyfriend! Look I have one already and I’m devoted to him!” Breezy snarled as Lamya held her against a tree in the forest away from the others “that’s what you say, but how do I know your lying!” Lamya said hitting her against the tree and digging her claws in her throat, Breezy pushed Lamya off of her and bit at her neck, before she knew it she had killed Lamya. Breezy looked up and a pup saw here “you killed sister!” the pup shrieked and scrambled back to camp “the black wolf killed Lamya!” the pup cried and the wolves looked around in disbelief. Breezy came back “its not what you think! She was trying to kill me first!” Breezy insisted but a brown female came over “I Elani, alphess of Guadalupe announce that if you do not leave our lands you will be killed.” The she-wolf said sternly. Breezy’s pack mates gave her an understanding look as they left the territory “she really was trying to kill me…” Breezy mumbled “we know Breezy, but Guadalupe doesn’t, and… it was a nice place.” Chelz said understandingly. “Now what do we do?” Kk asked, Breezy sighed “until we can figure something out, mark a territory and survive as best we can…” Ranks Alpha/Alphess: Breezy & Brandon Beta M/F: Chelz Delta M/F: Kk Head Zeta: Maxx Zeta: Lail, Douglas, Destiny Guadalupe Alpha/Alphess: Elani Beta M/F: Pello Delta M/F: Laksha Med. Wolf: Galen Head Zeta: Caine Zeta: Lamya(dead), Keitha, Kael, Boaz, Shakila Head Hunter: Kacela Hunters: Amaranta, Cascata, Gagan, Akamu
Breezy
May 24 2010, 02:13 PM
RoseWood Pack,The Indian Traitor:book3:series1 She looked at him with love, she wanted to spend every waking minute with him. She wished she could run away with him as they laid on the forest floor, but yet it was forbidden between their two packs. So for now she just laid in his arms and enjoyed the moment… Kk stood up as she carried the hand made basket of water back to the cave and tents in which their pack currently lived in, she shook her head as she flipped her hair out of her pale face. Breezy ran over to her, her long black hair swaying in the breeze, Breezy would have easily passed as an Indian if it wasn’t for her pale skin. “Thanks Kk, I’m gonna go hunting with Chelz, alright?” Breezy smiled “sure thing.” Kk said coolly, She froze when the bushes rustled “psst….psst hey Kk.” A whisper called through the bushes, Kk looked around to make sure no one was around and went into the bushes “oh Akamu! I couldn’t stop thinking of you!” Kk said, Kk was older now, 12. She looked into Akamu’s deep brown eyes, she looked at his wild black hair and his tan buff body, very buff for a 13 year old. “Hey, meet me tonight ok? I have really missed you, it’s been a week since our last meeting.” He smiled with that sly smile she loved and so craved for the waking hours he wasn’t there. “Akamu…we need to work something out, we can’t be secret forever.” Kk sighed, Akamu gave her a thoughtful look “we could run away…” he said softly “I can’t, my friends…I could never do that, we’ll work something out.” She said and kissed him goodbye “I love you…” she said as her blue grey eyes drifted off into his chocolate eyes “love you too…” and he disappeared into the trees. Breezy crouched with her bow and arrow and watched the stag patiently, eyeing all movements awaiting the perfect time to shoot. Finally Breezy let the bow go and the arrow went slicing through the air, with one loud thud the stag was on the ground. “Nice shot.” Chelz said going to help Breezy drag the deer back along with a doe she had shot herself, Breezy let a small yawn slip and looked up, it was noon and she was already tired. “Your not getting away this time!” Lail said as she struggled to hold a wooden fishing pole, fighting the strength of the fish “come on…ah this is a big fish!” she said and finally pulled the trout out of the water, causing her to fall back into the grass “caught it!” Lail called “finally, that fish put up a good fight.” Breezy said and the two laughed, the first time they’d laughed since they got lost. Later… “oh Akamu…” Kk said softly as she walked into the clearing between the two pack territories and hugging the muscular black wolf “I am glad you made it.” Akamu said happily “you traitor!” a grey wolf snarled looking at them on all fours, hackles raised. The wolf looked at Akamu with rage then turned to Kk “its not what you think Kael…” Akamu said defensively “oh its exactly what it looks like, you are meeting a tramp from that shameful pack!” Kael growled and lunged at Kk, Akamu stepped in front of Kk and pushed her to the side, hitting her against a tree. He charged at Kael and sunk his fangs into Kael’s neck, smacking him to the ground. After accidently killing Kael in the skirmish he came to Kk’s side he was bleeding and had a broken rib from being pushed aside “I’m so sorry Kk, I-I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m so stupid…” he said to Kk and snarled to himself. Kk looked up at him “its nothing Akamu, its not your fault. I wasn’t discreet enough…” Kk said painfully “no…it’s all my fault, I don’t think I can come see you anymore…I know we’ve been together for a month, but it was a mistake.” He said looking down at her “no…no you can’t leave me! I love you!” Kk said slightly raising her voice “no you don’t, you think you do…all I’ll do is cause you pain.” He said “I’m honest it was nothing…” Kk said in exhaustion “I know it was nothing, nothing compared to what could have happened…Kk you could have been killed. I have to leave.” He said getting up and walking away, turning to look at her one more time with serious eyes. Kk laid on the ground in pain and sorrow “guys, I found her!” Chelz called back and Breezy came and picked her up and Kk drifted into sleep. Kk woke up the next morning, she had a bandage around her torso and her side hurt. She got up off the cot and limped outside, rubbing the back of her neck and pushing her hair out of her face “shes awake.” Lail said hopping up from the water bank “you were in bad condition, we thought you…you know.” Lail said in relief, Kk nodded and looked around. Kk spent the next few weeks sitting in her tent and watching the camp, finally she got out of her depression enough to go hang out in the forest. Kk sat under a tree watching the stream “hello.” A calming voice said as a boy walked over “hi.” Kk managed to say, he looked at her “my name is Gagan, how about you?” he asked “my names Kayla, but everyone calls me Kk.” She finally smiled, every afternoon she would hang out with the Gagan and they would talk. Then one day Akamu walked by “Kk?” he said looking at her and Kk glared at him, looking coldly into his eyes and went to Gagan’s side “what are you doing with him.” Akamu asked “what does it look like, shes with me.” Gagan said “you stay out of it Gagan, this involves me and Kk only.” Akamu said clenching his fists “oh yeah? Then why is she with me then?” Gagan said and punched Akamu in the jaw. Akamu flared up in anger and immediately changed into wolf form and so did Gagan. Snarling and loud bangs filled the clearing as the two wolves fought viciously, blood was everywhere. The Guadalupe pack came “what is going on?!” the alphess Elani snarled “Akamu has been seeing a RoseWood pack fae!” Gagan snarled and the alphess looked at Akamu “Akamu, you have always been dishonorable in our pack, and now you are exiled from our grounds.” Elani said and turned to Kk “and as for you, you shall be killed.” She snarled and raised her claw about to make a death blow but as her paw came down Akamu grabbed it and held it where it was “you will do nothing to her…” her snarled. Then RoseWood pack came behind Akamu and Kk “what is going on?” Breezy asked the Guadalupe alphess “these wolves have betrayed the both of us, Akamu is being exiled and your young member shall be executed.” Elani said “you shall do nothing to her! She is a member of my pack and we will decide what her punishment is.” Breezy said defensively. “Fine.” Elani said reasonably and glared at Akamu and leaded her pack away. RoseWood pack started to head back “Kk wait, I must know, are you with me or Gagan?” he asked, Kk looked at him “you’re the one who left me.” Kk snarled “yes but for your safety, it would kill me if something happened to you due to me.” He said sadly and looked at Kk’s blue eyes. Kk looked at him harshly but her gaze softened “I love you…but do you know how bad you hurt me leaving me like that?” Kk said, “it may kill you to hurt me due to you but when you left me, you hurt me really bad. I can take you back but promise me, you will never leave me again.” She said coming up and hugging him. Akamu looked at her “I will never ever hurt you again, I promise…” he said and kissed her. Kk looked at him “I’ve got to go now, see you tomorrow?” she said walking back “yeah.” He said watching her walk back. “hey, dinner!” Maxx called as he dragged back an elk “Maxx you hit the jackpot!” Breezy exclaimed when she saw him coming back, they started a fire and began cutting and cooking it. “are you sure their here?” a dark brown wolf asked a white and tan one “yeah I’m sure, I can sense it.” The white one replied and the two walked into the group cooking, Breezy got up in disbelief “Joseph, Destiny, is that really you?” she asked “yeah, we came looking for you. We heard you guys were left behind by the train and I figured you got lost finding your way to them.” Destiny the white and tan wolf explained. “and Destiny caught your scent and went looking for you.” Joseph said and looked at Kk “what happened to you?” Joseph asked her looking at her bandaged stomach, Joseph was her over protective brother “long story.” She sighed “well, we can all go home now.” Destiny smiled, Kk looked at her “I gotta go real quick.” She said and ran in the woods after Akamu “Akamu, Akamu!” she called and he came up “what is it?” he asked “two friends of ours came and found us and we’re leaving, that means I’ll have to leave you.” She said, Akamu looked at her sadly. “What if I came with you?” Akamu said and looked at her “you would do that for me? Leave your homelands?” she asked “well, I have nothing to lose but you now. Yeah.” He said smiling. Kk and Akamu went back to RoseWood camp and all of them looked “Akamu is coming with us.” She said “but isn’t he the one who hurt you?” Breezy asked “I love him.” Kk said and that’s all she had to say. They were finally home and all of them sat together in the grass in a field “oh my gosh, technology, houses and people!” Chelz sighed heavily as she grasped the grass as if it was a gift from heaven. Kk kissed Akamu “your gonna love it here, I promise.” She said and Breezy and Brandon smiled. Ranks Alpha/Alphess: Breezy & Brandon Beta M/F: Chelz Delta M/F: Kk & Akamu Head Zeta: Maxx Zeta: Lail, Douglas, Destiny Ages Breezy-13 Brandon-14 Chelz-14 Kk-12 Maxx-15 Lail-13 Douglas-14 Destiny-12 Joseph-15 Akamu-13
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
May 24 2010, 10:37 PM
wow , first off all there is alot to read :]] hehe second its good , its fun to read ... and interesting in over all..good job:]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 25 2010, 06:18 AM
Just finished reading it and I agree with Nick.
Breezy
May 25 2010, 12:21 PM
thanks, right now i'm writing the first book in the second series.
Breezy
Jun 01 2010, 10:09 AM
RoseWood Pack:series2:book1 Her mind swirled, everything was happening so fast nothing made sense. She coughed as the cold crisp air got to her and she looked across the lit city… Breezy breathed deeply as she turned to Kk with a smile looking down at the city that had became there once laid back country town when they were younger, she closed her eyes grasping the precious memories of her childhood. She stretched and smiled as she took on her wolf form, her beautiful black coat glimmered in the light of the moon and city as she sat on the top of the building. Kk snapped her back into reality when she spoke, now in her tan wolf form “When are we going? My butt is hurting sitting on this rooftop.” She growled and Breezy nodded and jumped off the roof on all fours landing elegantly in an alley, she yawned and padded down the dark maze. Breezy jumped when Lail joined the group nearly running into her “I’m sorry, I’m here though.” Lail said to Breezy with a slight chuckle and Breezy laughed as well, Chelz came up to her side “hey Breezy, is it true people have seen sightings of your brother?” she asked with concern and Douglas butted in “of course its true, they say he’s already murdered some members of the WhiteFang Pack looking for Breezy since that was one of the last packs she was in before she formed RoseWood.” He said like a gossip girl in a coffee shop “yes….it is true, but if he comes ‘round I’ll give him a piece of my mind. How dare he leave me and come back like eight years later.” She snarled and continued leading her pack. Maxx coughed and stopped so he was at Brandon’s side in the back “hey, your boyfriend with Breezy so you must know a bit about Chelz.” He whispered “uh yea, and you want to know this why?” Brandon asked awkwardly looking to Maxx “well…..I like her, a lot. I want to know about her so I can impress her.” He said with a meaningful look. Brandon nodded “oh alright, but if you hurt her you know how Breezy is, she’s protective of her sisters.” He warned Maxx “yeah I know, trust me I’ll do whatever it takes to please her.” He said “well first off,” Brandon started and cleared his throat, “Chelz loves the color blue, she doesn’t have a favorite animal but out of all it would be a zebra, she has a thing for black and white animals. Her birth flower is a chrysanthemum, she was born November 5th.” Brandon said “if you want to know more just ask, but real personal stuff you’ll be forced to ask Breezy.” He said. Akamu nuzzled Kk as they walked by eachother, he had been with her all this time leaving the home he knew in Canada. He loved her so much, she was 18 and him 19 and they had been together since he was 13. She looked up lovingly at him as they walked, tails wrapped. Breezy snarled when she saw a grey scrawny wolf cornered in the alley, she walked up to him “and what do you think your doing? On RoseWood Pack territory?” she snarled looking at him, she hadn’t been the same ever since the RedFangs invaded and killed her friend. The grey wolf shrinked against the wall as Breezy’s massive body loomed over him, she was a very large wolf, she stood 5”10 in human form. The wolf gulped and began to reply “I-I was se-sent on a sc-couting mission by Micheal…” he stuttered engulfed by Breezy’s shadow, she cocked an eye brow at the wolf and nudged him “and why would Micheal do that?” she asked pressingly. The wolf looked up “I would be betraying my pack if I told you…” he said and Breezy snarled in his face and smacked him with her claws “you will tell me.” She growled low “he is planning another invasion attempt…” he whimpered feeling the scar on his face that was trickling with blood. “thank you, be on your way now…” she mumbled to the wolf and jumped at him to herd him home and she turned briskly back to her pack and they headed back. Maxx looked at Brandon “do you think Breezy has changed since the incident?” he asked “yeah kinda, she seems a little more harsh than she used to be. Why?” Brandon asked “well, she just seemed really aggressive towards that wolf, more aggressive than usual.” He said “well, this week has been stressful, with her brother back around and RedFang’s rebellious behavior.” He said and Maxx nodded in agreement. Breezy plopped down on her couch in her condo, watching tv with Brandon, she pressed mute on the remote when she heard a knock “hello?” she asked coming to the door “its me Kk.” The visitor inquired and Breezy opened the door with a smile but frowned at Kk’s worried glance “come in, what’s wrong?” she said leading Kk into the kitchen to sit down at the table, Kk shrugged “well….” She said worridly “yes?” she asked “me and Akamu were hanging out at my house, and I got sick…..so I went and bought some pregnancy tests….” She trailed off and Breezy covered her mouth in shock “no Kk, please tell me it isn’t true…” she said almost speechless and Kk nodded “what do I do? I mean I’m alright with but I don’t know what Akamu will do, we aren’t even engaged yet.” She said “well, if he loves you he’ll understand and be there as the father the whole way.” Breezy said. Kk nodded and hugged Breezy “you’re my lil sis and I’ll be here for you the whole way, even when no one else is.” She said, a couple minutes later Chelz came in “Oh my god your pregnant! Is it a boy or a girl? What are you going to name it? Can I be the aunt? Do you think it will like this unisex baby hoodie I bought?” she said engulfing Kk in questions “she doesn’t know anything yet Chelsie, come down…” Breezy said and Chelz smirked and stuck her tongue out. Kk walked out of the room in the hospital “so? Boy or girl? How old is it and when is it due?” Breezy asked “it’s a boy, it’s a month and a half and its due July 4th.” Kk said “cool 8 months from now.” Breezy smiled and hugged Kk. Breezy and Kk walked to the food court “so have you decided the name?” Breezy asked sipping on a coke and eating McDonald’s, Kk thought for a minute “well Aiden or Bradley, but it also depends on what Akamu thinks too.” She said. “Oh my god! That’s the last straw!” Breezy snarled when she found Douglas’ body lying, dead. She paced angrily in the field in her wolf form “and he’s kidnapped Chelz!” Kk said rushing to Breezy’s side “Kk, I want you to go home, I don’t won’t you hurting yourself or your child. Actually, right now is a good time to explain to Akamu.” Breezy said calmly taking one last glance at Douglas before walking away, Breezy walked into her house changing to human form and gathering her stuff when her phone rang “hello?” she said trying to sound polite even though you could hear irritation in her tone “hey lil sis…do you want your little friend back?” a familiar voice said with a devious tone “Runic, leave Chelz alone. She has nothing to do with me and you.” Breezy snapped. Runic laughed “yeah, but in order to get what I need from you I knew I’d have to take one of your most precious values…” he said more seriously “and what would it be that you want? money? Some territory?” Breezy asked “well actually…I want the Bloodmoon stone…I know you have it so don’t play tricks.” He sneered “but Runic, I can’t give that to you, in the wrong hands it can be fatal to civilization.” She said with worry “exactly, and you have to give it to me….you wouldn’t want your precious little friend to be well…beheaded, would you?” he laughed and Breezy sighed “fine, meet me at the old baseball field.” She said “and you better come alone.” He stated quickly and hung up. “why? What’s the Bloodmoon stone do?” Kk asked Breezy “the Bloodmoon stone is the life source of all werewolves, they say its made from the blood of the first bloodline of werewolf. In the right hands it keeps the werewolves alive and well, werewolves. But in the wrong hands…werewolves can be completely destroyed, stripped of their shape shifting forever, or worse…controlled like zombies to do who ever wields its bidding.” Breezy said, Kk gulped “and I’m guessing its in the wrong hands, whats he gonna go with it?” Kk asked “knowing him, hes gonna want to make a werewolf army and wipe out all humans and make a werewolf empire…” Breezy said grimly. Breezy walked to the field, in her fist was the Bloodmoon stone. She stopped at the umpire base and looked around, then she saw Runic walking over with Chelz in his clutches, her mouth taped, her hands tied, feet tied and his arm around her neck “ok, where is it.” He said thrusting Chelz to get Breezy’s attention “here.” She said walking over and they exchanged Chelz and the stone. Chelz was lying on the ground still tied up and Runic was admiring the stone, Runic used the stone on Breezy and forced her to change into wolf form “now Breezy…I want you to kill your lil pal here…” he growled and Breezy’s eyes lit red from being under his control and she inched closer to Chelz, snarling and huge teeth gleaming, her claws extended like tiger claws. Chelz looked up in horror and closed her eyes waiting for the blow, when Breezy didn’t kill her she opened her eyes to see what was going on. Breezy looked down and blinked, shaking off Runic’s control and quickly turned on Runic before he knew what was coming. The two broke out into a fight and Runic changed into wolf form and they clawed and ripped at each other, blood spattered as Breezy tore into his neck, she went into a fit of rage as she fought Runic, she clawed at his stomach and her and him were soaked in blood. Breezy thought she was winning till Runic clamped down on her throat and threw her into the dirt, she lay on the floor breathing hard as a pool of blood formed and Runic strut in victory. She closed her eyes with one breath. Runic turned his back on her thinking she was dead and her eyes flew open, she hopped up and lunged at Runic and clamped his throat and threw him into the ditch along with herself. She pulled herself up on the side of the ditch and panted, blood was dripping down her mouth and blood oozing out of her wounds, her fur matted from the water and blood. After resting she padded over to Chelz and untied her “lets go home…” she sighed, Chelz just looked at her for a minute and nodded following her, still in shock from Breezy killing Runic, she had never seen Breezy that aggressive in fighting before. “Come on get in the dern car we’re gonna be late!” Breezy said excitedly to Chelz as the whole pack packed into the car and rushed to the hospital. They walked into the room and Kk and Akamu were in the room admiring a little bundle in a blue blanket “say hello to Aiden.” Kk said softly to her friends and they all gathered around the baby. Pack Ranks Alpha/Alphess: Breezy & Brandon Beta M/F: Chelz Delta M/F: Kk & Akamu Head zeta: Maxx Zeta: Lail, Douglas(dead), Destiny Pup(s): Aiden Characters Breezy: 20yr old female, black hair with red streaks and amber eyes. Black brown wolf with amber eyes and red on nape of neck. Chelz: 21yr old female, brown hair with blue tips and grey blue eyes. Dark brown wolf with blue eyes and blue on nape of neck. Kk: 18yr old female, bleach blonde hair and a lime green streak in bang and green blue eyes. Tan and brown wolf with green blue eyes and green on top of head. Lail: 19yr old female, light brown hair with orange highlights and deep brown eyes. Light brown wolf with brown eyes and orange on nape of neck. Destiny: 19yr old female, dark brown hair with white and blue streaks and blue eyes. White and tan wolf with blue eyes and dark brown, white and blue on nape of neck. Brandon: 21yr old male, dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes. Light brown wolf with brown eyes. Maxx: 22yr old male, black hair and hazel eyes. Black wolf with greenish brown eyes. Akamu: 19yr old male, dark brown black hair and chocolate brown eyes. Dark brown wolf with brown eyes. Runic: 24yr old male, black and red hair and amber eyes. Black wolf with amber eyes and red on nape of neck.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More