Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cause you're just wasted and thinking 'bout the past again, darlin' you'll be ok Hold On Till May, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Ane
my L adicttion Jun 03 2010, 03:13 AM
i like L(deathnote)a lot so i paired him with the anime character i could relate too... that's sunako(perfect girl evolution) so i made this drawing.. he he.. they look grat together ryt? L <3 sunako

Replies

Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Jun 03 2010, 06:49 AM
Fascinating drawing!! :D (My friend used to call me Sunako all the time because she thinks I act a lot like her)
Ane
Jun 04 2010, 07:19 AM
ha ha ha... me too... my friend recommended that series to me.. coz' she said we had alot in common..
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Jun 04 2010, 09:34 AM
Death Note is by far my favorite manga/anime series ^_^ L is one of those characters that have that weird kind of mysterious thing about him. It's hard to tell what he's really going to do next when you see the shows or read the manga. He's just really hard to put your finger on xD ANYWAY, the drawing is beautiful. You are a excellent artist ^_^ Keep up the good work! I'd love to see more (:
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 04 2010, 01:24 PM
I like the drawing as well :]
Ane
Jun 04 2010, 11:55 PM
thanks you guys.. ha ha ha.. yeah i know L is hard to get.. but i still love him that way.. want me to draw our wedding day??? ha ha ha..LOL
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 05 2010, 07:00 AM
i love the drawing but honestly i cant stand manga and anime
Ane
Jun 06 2010, 01:07 AM
why? nikki?
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Jun 07 2010, 03:47 PM
ane have you read loveless? it is one of the most amazing mangas ever! but it does have alil yaoi in it but theres alot of fluff and i mean ALOT i love it ritsuka is me favorite. if u havnt read it i recommend it its worth the read! you can find it at onemanga.com
Ane
Jun 08 2010, 01:23 AM
ok.. i'll check it.. he he he.. btw.. does it have any movie or series yet..? ha ha ha ha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More