Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I kiss the scars on her skin I still think you're beautiful I never want to lose my best friend A Match into water, by Pierce the veil

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Rescindment
Rescindment
It's bad Jun 03 2010, 05:55 AM
I realised some time ago that I was different. I was going to high school, and the first thing I noticed was the beautiful skin of the white man, which I could never possess. It was difficult to adjust, but I found that allowing myself to be slaves to the white men was fulfilling enough. Second I realised that my eyes were.. different. One was larger, is larger, than the other. It can be considered a certain type of beauty, I guess, but to me it's revolting. Thirdly, I am over 60, and the kids at the school I attend find it weird that i'm still at school. I don't understand. Help me?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 03 2010, 05:57 AM
I am in exactly the same situation. They mock be because of my red jacket and my white hair. The racism I endure is unbearable. I would also like to know how to deal with this particular issue.
Rescindment
Jun 03 2010, 05:59 AM
...Sister, is that you? Have I found you at last?!
Emo Pictures - emoguy1038
emoguy1038
Jun 03 2010, 05:59 AM
as a pale man myself i can understand you want my skin its good skin its only natural
Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 03 2010, 06:02 AM
FINALLY REUNITED WE CAN HAVE HAPPY TIMES FROLICKING IN DEW COVERED MEADOWS AND WATCH THE CLOUDS GO BY UNTIL THE END OF TIME
Rescindment
Jun 03 2010, 06:05 AM
That was SO poetic! My god, it MUST be you! We will be forever together in our cutting and crying, our sadness and sighing, our blackness will blend us into the night!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More