Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can hear the unsatisfying silence.. My mouth is open, but none of you can hear me. Everyone Looks So Good From Here, by Underoath

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
My life is going downhill at a steady rate Jun 04 2010, 12:30 PM
A few days ago I posted a topic concerning my issues with my nails. Today, Something much worse has happened to me. It has been going on for a couple of months now, and it has finally got to me. I feel the urge to do devastating things to my body and possibly end my sad existance. Around march my life was happy, I had marginally large nails (this doesn't help as my right thumbnail also broke off today...I cried my eyes out.), the weather was brightening up, I had just completed my GCSE mocks and...I had a great Wifi server. BTHOMEHUB was it's name, his wifi quality was impecable and I could reach it anywhere in the house. We'd had this beauty for a couple of months and I loved it. But this story is, undoubtably, one of misfortune. My parents, stricken with the recesion, decided that paying £30 a month for our wireless internet connection was absurd and we needed to reduce the amount of money spent on it. I respect their descision, even if it is enforcing so much turmoil. Sigh. So, our magestic HOMEHUB was packed up and the contract ended, at this point I was very much on board with the plan. We had decided, because we have our beautiful Sky + HD that the company was worthy of yet more or our money even if internet connections are not their fronte. No-one had warned us, as we were lured into the trap of £15 a month for 24 months of internet connections. Why oh why did we sign that contract! We are trapped in the scheme that is Sky internet. The connection dies every 5 minutes and if you move so much as 3 metres from the device it's connection is too poor to access the internet. Today it has decided I am not worthy of it's presence at all and reduced me to a mere wifi pirate. The shame! The anger I have held inside of me for these few months has exploded through every cell in my body, I feel completly enraged and helpless as I try desperatly to talk to my friends and listen to music while this force of evil restricts my every movement until I feel so at a loss that my life has little meaning. I am very close to exploding and hurting myself or someone else. Please, can anyone help me?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 04 2010, 01:55 PM
The sad truth seems to be any large broadband company SUCKS! I'm with Eclipse and it's pretty good. I'd consider them a medium sized player in the market.
Monster
Jun 07 2010, 01:43 PM
I'm on BTHOMEHUB - and i think i'm on £16 a month . . . although I only get 0.8MB but its still pretty quick . . Why so much for yours?
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Jun 07 2010, 03:33 PM
im in the us and we have wireless and we ahve about 9 megs and we pay about 170 but thats including tv and phone.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More