Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Go ahead and cry little boy, you know that your daddy did too. You know what your mama went through. You gotta let it out son, just let it out Daddy Issues, by The Neighbourhood

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Last Day of School Jun 04 2010, 01:44 PM
Today was the last day of school and I got the completion certificate then i got academic acheivement award and the presidential award then we had a pizza party where my buddy (name shall not be mentioned) decided to go up my skirt and rub all up on my leg then he said that I encouraged it by wearing a skirt and that it was my fault lol then we had our dance and I actually danced... some and then fifteen by taylor swift came on and all my friends started crying then here comes that same buddy and he cheered me up then i left then i started crying again and it was just a cycle... well anyways he asked for my # and of course i couldnt give it to him because my mom took my phone away for good lol but anyways i think i REALLY like him he was the only one that could cheer me up. he is sooo sweet and at the same time very perverted lol and he respects gurls boundaries :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 04 2010, 01:59 PM
Typical guy haha. Sounds fun anyway.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jun 04 2010, 02:22 PM
GO GET HIIIIMMMMM!!!!!!! xD But, awww ^^ Sounds a great day xD [I think i'm stalking matt here...Every time I comment he seems to beat me to it ¬¬]
headin
Jun 04 2010, 02:49 PM
Get him but be careful with guys cause I am guy and I know that most of us guys are SHIT!
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 04 2010, 03:53 PM
lol I'm not worried about being pushed to far lol like i said he respects limits but at the same time me going to far would make my mom MAD lol but I have to watch out for his ex cause well she is a crazy bitch that would kill me if she found out...but oddly enough she has been becoming nicer and nicer lately :D
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jun 05 2010, 09:53 PM
cheering.. H.H

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More