Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm unwrapping my skin,It's under control, I'm my own next victim, I want you to know, I traded my eyes in For velvet and gold, Our lips open wide, And don't let me go Have You Ever Danced?, by Breathe Carolina

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Last Day of School Jun 04 2010, 01:44 PM
Today was the last day of school and I got the completion certificate then i got academic acheivement award and the presidential award then we had a pizza party where my buddy (name shall not be mentioned) decided to go up my skirt and rub all up on my leg then he said that I encouraged it by wearing a skirt and that it was my fault lol then we had our dance and I actually danced... some and then fifteen by taylor swift came on and all my friends started crying then here comes that same buddy and he cheered me up then i left then i started crying again and it was just a cycle... well anyways he asked for my # and of course i couldnt give it to him because my mom took my phone away for good lol but anyways i think i REALLY like him he was the only one that could cheer me up. he is sooo sweet and at the same time very perverted lol and he respects gurls boundaries :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 04 2010, 01:59 PM
Typical guy haha. Sounds fun anyway.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jun 04 2010, 02:22 PM
GO GET HIIIIMMMMM!!!!!!! xD But, awww ^^ Sounds a great day xD [I think i'm stalking matt here...Every time I comment he seems to beat me to it ¬¬]
headin
Jun 04 2010, 02:49 PM
Get him but be careful with guys cause I am guy and I know that most of us guys are SHIT!
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 04 2010, 03:53 PM
lol I'm not worried about being pushed to far lol like i said he respects limits but at the same time me going to far would make my mom MAD lol but I have to watch out for his ex cause well she is a crazy bitch that would kill me if she found out...but oddly enough she has been becoming nicer and nicer lately :D
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jun 05 2010, 09:53 PM
cheering.. H.H

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More