Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So kiss me like you did My heart stopped beating Such a softer sin I Caught fire (In Your Eyes), by The U

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Ouija Board experience :/ Jun 13 2010, 10:00 PM
my friend and I let 2 spirits in my room last night and one was already there. We were messing around using a ouija board. One of them happened to be a Demon and one was a guy named Jerimiah. Then the one that lived in my house refused to give us his name but he was killed 14 years ago on my property at the age of 3 by his dad.well we didn't close up the secion right because we didnt know that it was working we tryed to say good bye but nothing happened so we were stupid and ripped up the board went outside and my friend (she is clairvoyant or something like that) had a full out convo with Jerimiah. Also she seen her guardian angel and said that he told her that we were running out of time. Oh and we were both majorly halucinating and seeing skeletons in bushes and stuff like that. When we went back in at 3AM she seen that the spirits were stuck in my closet some how (something to do with my door being metal) but anyways she had a dream about the chant that she used to get the family of spirits in her house and when we woke up we felt safer and they were gone :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jun 14 2010, 01:16 AM
spook show... Ouija is defently a scary exprience..and try out's to call a spirits are reall , and cust the price of being curssed or dammed/dammned , being a target of danger and pressure.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 14 2010, 04:56 AM
yes definatly
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Jun 14 2010, 10:30 AM
woah freaky.
Breezy
Jun 14 2010, 10:57 AM
wow, i use oujia boards all the time. me and my sis use them to talk to the spirits on my property. but be warned, people say the worst thing you could do is destroy a oujia board, even worse burn it.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 14 2010, 12:15 PM
Very spooky. Not sure if I believe in them myself, but each to their own.
smallpoxx
Jun 14 2010, 02:30 PM
i had a small experience like that when i was nine...never again,i was traumatized for 2 months xD bur srsly,if u really have to do something like that,hire a profeshonal(hopefully better at comunicating with the dead than i am at spelling,sorry xD)or better yet,cast a circle :D much safer i think,although medling with anything like that has its consequences,so plz plz plz be careful and dont take risks with these things,okayzerz?:)
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 14 2010, 08:28 PM
Oh yeah NEVER again will I do it... my mom said that she used to mess with them all the time when she was a teen but then how come I can't bring myself to tell her... and we didnt have a reason to do it we... or I was simply just curious so we started looking around online seen all the warnings and still did it... oh and Matt whether you beleive or not they do work and its a major sin if you are a christian (lol seen that too and didnt care i just said I guess i go to hell then)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 15 2010, 01:27 PM
Might have a go one day then...
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 15 2010, 06:53 PM
umm matt that wouldnt be to smart they are VERY dangerous!!!!!!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 17 2010, 11:13 AM
Could be fun though...
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 17 2010, 04:34 PM
lol just dont do it in your house unless you want it to be haunted
Linn
Jun 19 2010, 01:59 PM
About three years ago me and my classmates wanted to try using a ouija board, but our teacher found out and told us that she has a friend that became crazy after using one. Apperantly our teachers friend had asked to seè the devil, and was told to go out to the hallway or something. Nobodyh knows what she really saw. And my class didn't dare to try after that, afraid that someone of us would ask such a stupid question. And a few months ago my grandmother and I were talking about stuff like that, and she told me that when she was young she had tried it. She had asked what the name of the man she would get married two was, and got the answer; Harald. That just happens to be my grandfathers name x) Creepy.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 20 2010, 09:47 AM
wow thts pretty weird

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More