Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I am a man who walks alone. And when I'm walking a dark road, at night or strolling through the park, fear of the dark. Fear of the Dark, by Iron Maiden

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
I'm single once again Juliet! Jun 28 2010, 10:12 PM
well my girlfriend and i broke up, and guess wut i'm happy , she is compleltly negalact. she dose'nt care , and dont concern our relationship..now lonleyness over come and i am proud to be a single..see how much it will stay like this. O.o

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 29 2010, 04:19 AM
congrats... for now
Breezy
Jun 29 2010, 06:48 AM
wells its nice that your happy your single, me i'm kinda depressed at the fact that i'v only had two real boyfriends and that i kno i'm gonna die alone. US boys just don't like me, but on the other hand alot of UK boys i kno love me...its confusing cuz i only attract older UK guys.I wish my old boyfriend doesn't move, thats the only reason we broke up...
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 02 2010, 09:55 PM
lol brianna any older boys like me which sucks because it gives me a bad rep. but whatever enjoy being single while you can because i am HATING it Im trying to get with Adam and he acts interested but who knows... he's a man whore, but i love this man whore <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More