Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But I just laid there in protest, entirely fucked Its such a stubborn reminder one perfect night's not enough Constant headache, by Joyce Manor

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

chaos6000
what is scean? Sep 23 2010, 01:40 PM
idk what scean is. i no its like emo but what is the diff?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 23 2010, 02:10 PM
It's scene and search the forums for it using the box on the right.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Sep 23 2010, 02:46 PM
scene is a mixture of like punk, goth, emo, and a whole bunch of other things... I actually concider myself more or less scene now.
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Oct 08 2010, 01:35 AM
overall, that's taken from Urban Dictionary: "It is hard to pin down a style for a scene male or female, considering the trends amongst them vary from coast to coast. Typically, though, many scene kids will have facial piercings, tattoos, and longer hair. It is not unusual to see teased hair with long bangs on males, or short fauxhawks (a mohawk without the sides shaved, a fashion-friendly version) on females. It is almost a throwback to the revolution of Britian's glam era, very androgynous and fresh. Scenesters take a lot of pride in their overall image, and often they appreciate shock value." Girls often have teased puffy hair on top with longer bottom layers, wear neon clothes with dinosaurs, legos and other cartoon characters, skinny jeans, loads of jumbo kitsch jewellery, hair bows etc. Also check our site for some more guides on what is Scene: www.littleblackcherry.co.uk/info-and-links-4-w.asp www.littleblackcherry.co.uk/little-black-cherrys-blog-11-w.asp Scene Girls: Scene Girls
Breezy
Oct 08 2010, 11:19 AM
In other words, scene is a more colorful and trendy version of emo.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 09 2010, 01:12 PM
Basically yea...
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Oct 10 2010, 02:20 PM
yup lol but alot of people say that scene is more chav based... which it isnt

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More