Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Wait for me now To take off this crown To break all these vows Don't you know? Wait for me now The airs running out Wait for me, wait for me Wait for me, wait for me now Wait for Me, by Rise Against

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

chaos6000
the world Sep 25 2010, 03:08 PM
fuck it. its pointless. just problem arfter problem.Greed and hate. thats all this world is full of. The stupid and small minded controll it all and the others are commarnded by paper. Each day is a day closer to the total destruction that waits for us. Curoption takes over and relgion blinds the hope seekers. once a contry finds a good reason, we are all dead. We make things to kill each other.to kill inersent and destory lives. its all fucked up and the so called "advanced contrys" are the worse by ignoring the problems easerly solved because there luzserys are more important to them. there is no point. we will all kill each other over a few drops of drinkerbel water soon enougth...

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 26 2010, 10:38 AM
Very true!
divinelove
Sep 26 2010, 01:34 PM
dont give up hope there are still some good people in the world that can make a difference...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More