Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cross my heart and lie to you (My conscience plagues at me, fills me with this despair) Failure within me. Promise you and let you down (Emotion conquers my soul, robs me of myself) Brings me to my knees. Follow me, lead you astray (Nourish myself When Broken is Easily Fixed, by Silverstein

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Croboi
Rosario+Vampire fanz Dec 09 2010, 03:20 PM
Just made this new pic... With the help of photoshop, Gimp, and Correl Paint. Enjoy, lol.. And feel free ta critique as long as you are not mean and over-biased about it (like this needledick named Minwad, lol).. Moka and Tsukune from Rosario+Vampire

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 09 2010, 07:19 PM
from an artist to another.. really beautiful drawing.. really deep and loving :) <3
Croboi
Dec 10 2010, 06:55 AM
Yeah, it isa very loving pic. :) Took me quite awhile ta do each individual layer. Luv how final outcome turned out.. Thx. :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2010, 11:51 AM
I like the interesting style.
Emo Pictures - xxrainydaysxx
xxrainydaysxx
Dec 11 2010, 12:44 PM
aww i love rosario vampire :) i think it looks great, nice job~
Croboi
Dec 20 2010, 06:06 PM
thank you.. I worked hard on it. And it took years ta get the style down...
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 24 2010, 04:50 PM
wow..It's cool that you are dedicated to your work! I must say all that work has payed off! It is truly a work of art
Croboi
Dec 28 2010, 09:15 AM
Thank you very much.. And yes, Im verry dedicated to my art. I wudnt trade ANYTHING for my tallent... Took me years ta get it right, but I still hav loadsa wurk ta do..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More