Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

im a slave and i am a master Vermilllion, by Slipknot

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
A project Jan 03 2011, 04:01 PM
One of my silly new years resolutions things was to be more creative so... I've started a project where every day this year I will either draw something, write or write part of a song or poetry or story, or make a collage or stick in a photograph I've taken in a wee book :) Just thought I'd share and maybe encourage or give you an idea to be more creative or do a similar project too :) Have a happy 2011 :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 03 2011, 04:06 PM
Excellent idea Bex! all the best!
Croboi
Jan 03 2011, 06:39 PM
Sounds lyka good idea. However, it might b cool ta ask ppl for advice on wht ta draw so ur not just wurkin in one area and usin same medium. If u diversify your work, u'll grow more creative..
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 04 2011, 07:13 AM
good luck :D but i don't really need creative ideas from others sorry doesnt wanna be rude but i am already really creative :D x
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 04 2011, 09:23 AM
buy 365 post-it notes. everyday draw something or write a passage/quote or stanza on one and post it up in your bedroom wall the next day do the same either the drawing is connected to the first or carry on the poem/story if its a passage. at the end of the year you will have a giant 365 piece collage :P or take a photo of something enjoy/love/admire everyday, get it developed and printed out and stick it up on your wall. at the end of the year you will have a collection of photos that will make you feel warm and fuzzy in the inside hehe just some of many wild ideas i have :P
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 04 2011, 11:52 AM
^they are pretty awesome ideas! xD I kinda wanna take a picture of myself everyday to see how i've changed :P haha!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2011, 01:36 PM
Do it Bex and great to see you full of optimism. Karin everyone takes creative ideas from others in some way or another sometimes...
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 04 2011, 04:42 PM
Haha thanks? I'm trying to be optimistic anyway xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More