Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Everything just crashed around me. This is hopeless, I am loveless. The one that stole my heart stabbed it. Dear Tragedy, by just_another_emo_kid

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Natural Hair Colors! Jun 19 2011, 12:58 PM
Hey! I just thought it might be cool to have a thread where everyone would post a picture of what they look like with their natural hair color :) Ohemgeeit's a blonde!!! Yep, ladies and gents, my natural color is blonde :P

Replies

MonkeyButt
Jul 31 2011, 10:11 AM
Agree'd ^-^ Playboy bunnies, Stupidity, Sex-Machines, Skanks etc. etc. >_<
Emo Pictures - ManaRawr
ManaRawr
Jul 31 2011, 11:30 AM
I think this is my natural colour, might be some reddish dye in there :/ You have no idea what i had to go to to get the link to that photo O___o
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 31 2011, 12:12 PM
Nice picture :3... and lol I want to see if my mom will let me go blond... she said something about it when she was dropping us off at the airport for my dads...
Emo Pictures - BreezyBelonephobia
BreezyBelonephobia
Aug 01 2011, 01:27 AM
a really really old pic of me when I was like 12, this is my natural hair color.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Aug 03 2011, 10:34 AM
My hair is weird... I didn't really explain it before, so I shall :) Just glancing at it, it looks light brown But when you study it (pictures don't capture this, btw) it's got like a little bit of everything: red, light brown, blonde, dark brown... D: except black :/ I even have a white streak hidden behind my ear o.O it appeared after my grandmother died, I guess from so much stress. It never grew or anything, so it's all good :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2011, 01:47 PM
I have random strands of black hair still and I haven't dyed my hair black in years!
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Aug 22 2011, 10:34 PM
Girls! Be Proud of your blonde!!!! I tried all the colors and i find it a relief to go back to the color which I feel most like myself in. The reason that rep about blondes is there is because that's legitimately a hot color, it's a recessive gene(If I remember right) and so everyone wants that shade. But what really matters is the way we wear our blonde and represent ourselves in a manner to be proud of :D :D :D
Emo Pictures - iifearzz
iifearzz
Sep 12 2011, 04:12 AM
<<<<< Right there, i may be dying is soon tho. I don't know what color to go.
Emo Pictures - anaNmcr
anaNmcr
Sep 12 2011, 12:52 PM
I'm a natural blonde! :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More