Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I say I wouldn't be hostile, could you say you would do the same? If we're all made just a little bit broken, tell me who is to blame? tell me who is to blame? Bones Exposed, by Of Mice & Men

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
My turn to ask about tattoos... Aug 22 2011, 12:18 PM
Ok loads of us here are into tattoo's. I have wanted one for a while, but with so much going on still haven't got round to it. I'm into crosses, roses, hearts and song lyrics mainly. I'm not into stars or very tribal stuff. Please please give me some ideas. I have already seen a tattoo on a friend I like, but would be grateful if people could help me out on here too :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Lost_and_Unfound
Lost_and_Unfound
Oct 16 2011, 07:36 PM
Find some very personal lyrics and go to a tattoo shop and tell the artist the lyrics and tell him to "incorporate a rose" and let his artistic mind do the thinking for you. If you don't like what he makes ask for a revision/ask another artist to do the same thing.
Emo Pictures - AlexisOnFire
AlexisOnFire
Oct 17 2011, 01:13 PM
Get some nice lyrics and.. idk. Just go with your heart ^-^ dont go all out like me and ruin your body with tattoos in every visable place though :|!!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More