Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Scream, shout. Scream, shout. We are the Fallen Angels <3 Fallen Angels, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Artykid
Artykid
Album Cover. Sep 13 2011, 01:09 PM
Hey guys, my friends wanted me to do an album cover for them and I did. I want to get some of your opinions to see if I can make it better.

Replies

Emo Pictures - NeoBamBoom
NeoBamBoom
Sep 13 2011, 07:26 PM
I like it a lot!! Did you take the picute too? The only thing I would change is the top. I kinda had to acutally look to tell it said "Out of Step" So I would make that more visible. Other than that. This is really awesome and looks like a real album cover.
Emo Pictures - Princess-OF-Pain
Princess-OF-Pain
Sep 14 2011, 08:52 AM
AWESOME!! And yeah i thought it said out of stip so change the E and the P and its perfect :D x
Emo Pictures - ohsolo
ohsolo
Sep 14 2011, 01:01 PM
yep me too couldnt quite get the text at the top but the photo is awesome. Its a hard one as a different colour text would stand out but red just goes so well with black and white photos. If your using photoshop you could try fading or smudging the photo just under the lettering?? but whatever it looks great
nezzyneon
Sep 14 2011, 01:03 PM
wow you are really good! :D may i ask, how long did it take you to complete the whole thing?
Emo Pictures - anaNmcr
anaNmcr
Sep 14 2011, 01:05 PM
It looks really good!
Emo Pictures - Artykid
Artykid
Sep 14 2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks!! I'll get to changing the lettering right away. It took me like 3 days to do. :P Also I'll try smudging the bottom! Thanks alot for the help guys!
OnyxAngel
Sep 14 2011, 07:18 PM
It's great. Something that would definitely catch my eye :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More