Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The hardest part of growing up is realizing you liked who you were better than who you are. I miss everything about you. Tell me a bedtime story One where I die at the end I'm Broken But I'll Try, by flatsound

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

MonkeyButt
Account Deletement.. Dec 18 2011, 01:53 AM
I just made up a new word, amazing. Anyway, I deleted my account since' I actually finally realized what a retarded name I have like the person who called me it. ANYWAYS, So I deleted it & made anotha' account but then I wasn't sure what e-mail I was registered with..so I typed in this accounts one & it logged me onto this one..? But I deleted this..? Kinda confuzzled o.o'

Replies

LoversLoveLiarsLie
Dec 18 2011, 03:32 AM
Georgiie ♥ lmao...yeah I tried that =D ....if you put the same email it signs you to your profile even tho it says it's deleted o.o ohh..well I'm glad you're back thoo :33
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 18 2011, 05:46 AM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :) im really happy that u r back too, Georgie :3 <3 love chu <3 xxxxx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 18 2011, 02:11 PM
This was a temporary glitch. It wasn't working properly the last few days. Please let me know if you have any issues still.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More