Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Should I trade the breath of my life for freedom? I.V., by X Japan

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Quoting Jan 09 2012, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but would it be possible to allow persons to quote what others say in the forums ? Also if this function is indeed included, can the person be notified they have been quoted? I think this would increase the interaction on the site. E.g If someone quote someone's idea or w/e and then expands upon it the other person could easily be notified that this has been done and reply as soon as possible. (When I used to be involved in several discussions on the forums I would sometimes miss someone's reply). The only Con I can think of at the moment is that it might make the site too "messy" for Matt since he doesn't even like signatures haha :).

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 09 2012, 01:46 PM
I will have a look into this and it can be done, but I'm not really a fan if I'm honest. A car forum I'm on gets so messy, long and confusing with quoting. I really do appreciate everyone's suggestions though and certainly do sort some of them out.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 10 2012, 05:47 AM
Yea I understand what you mean! Thanks for your time though! :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More