Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When you go, would you even turn and say; I don't love you, like I did yesterday. I Don't Love You, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Sugarcane
Drawings! Jun 08 2012, 06:28 PM
Haii World!!! I have this awesome friend named MidoKilmy on So Emo. She draws pictures of mostly anime. Her drawings are really awesome! Go check her out! Anyways, I am also a pretty good artist so im thinking of submitting pictures of my drawings too, but im stumped! :\ I dont know that to draw. Can anyone give me suggestions? Thanks for helping me out! <(x.o)>

Replies

nezzyneon
Jun 08 2012, 07:31 PM
hi!! Yeah i know MidoKilmy and i agree her drawings are awesome! :D She inspires me to draw even more and yayy another artist! Can't wait to see your beautiful drawings sweetie :) Hmm, i mostly just draw what i feel like if i am sad i draw sad pictures, things that i want, etc. Hope this helps you....google is great for inspiration also! ^_^
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Jun 09 2012, 01:06 AM
OMG x.x You killed me with this *dies* *-* Thank you <3! Now I'm motivated to work more on my drawings x3 I will try to add some new ones on my fb page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mido-Kilmy-Kotoba/176877735751461 well... You can also check out Nakamatachi-Team on deviantart ^ ^ I'm working for them. But I was too busy recently and u can see how much more arts made Shater this time XD I should do more than I'm doing.. yeah.. http://nakamatachi-team.deviantart.com/gallery/ Your support is very important to me. This topic helped me a lot in raelising that it's high time I drew new pics. And I can't wait to see ur works. Don't be afraid to show them. You're surely awesome! All we need is to believe in what we do and create. <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More