Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Say something I'm giving up on you I'll be the one if you want me to Anywhere I would have followed you Say something I'm giving up on you Say something, by Boyepic

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - pink-emo
pink-emo
Is emo died?? Nov 22 2012, 12:10 PM
Hi guys How are you? Is emo died I've heard that in school , street and on the Internet I can not believe that They say the EMO will be extinct in 2012 If that is true:(( what should I do? How could I live without emo Help me please:((((

Replies

nezzyneon
Nov 22 2012, 02:06 PM
tell these people to show some proof of it being extinct.....no proof = just lies
ScreamoSara
Nov 22 2012, 06:50 PM
It will never die, it may change just as everything does but the general view and idea of emo will stay.
Emo Pictures - pink-emo
pink-emo
Nov 23 2012, 04:35 AM
i told them today is the emo not just a style it is feeling and emotions but no 1 believe me they even dont know what is the meaning of emo
FiFiTheVampBitcxh
Nov 23 2012, 10:49 AM
and you believe this? XD people are people people are not just going to randomly die now are they?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2012, 01:46 PM
Emo is not dead!! Far from it and the statistics on this site certainly prove that.
MUSICLOVER
Nov 24 2012, 06:21 AM
well they are true about emo artist's haircut in my opinion! many artists who play emo music cut their fringes! but as for people im sorry :) they are completelly wrong
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Dec 10 2012, 04:46 AM
O fck.. We will all commit a suicide till the end of this year so yeah... prepare urself. XD ahahahahahahahhahahahhahah Ws it a joke? (however some ppl consider old version of emo dead.. personally I think it still exist somehow in underground)
Emo Pictures - NatanaelSummer
NatanaelSummer
Dec 12 2012, 10:22 AM
Sry to tell u but if you're talking about emotional hardcore then yeah, it's about to die because of all these mainstream "emobands" who actually just play alternative rock and dress in dark clothes. Like MCR, Tokio Hotel, Panic! At The Disco and so on.
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Jan 06 2013, 11:40 AM
Mainstream is not everything. Underground culture is even bigger and surely more varied so it will be difficult to... Maybe it will be much harder to be found but mainstream shit cannot kill emo as far as I breathe ^ ^
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jan 07 2013, 02:49 PM
Well, it's 2013 and emo's still not dead xD But seriously, I don't think anything truly dies out, it just re-invents itself, if that makes sense?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 08 2013, 02:12 PM
^Agreed and well the music continues to fuel "emo" along. It's amazing how big it has become...
Emo Pictures - XGisselleX
XGisselleX
Jan 08 2013, 06:45 PM
Emo will never die. We are here to keep it alive, even if one person stays. It will live forever. I already know im going to stay the way I am forever.
X-GreenDay-X
Jan 15 2013, 10:48 AM
Nah, the emo scene won't die :) There are still tons of people who fit into the bracket of 'emo' and it might have changed a bit over the years but I don't think it matters. I mean even if it was ''dead'' (that's a lie :p) I would still dress and listen to the same music as I do now cause it's just the way I am, And there's gonna be tons of people who feel that same way so it can never die in that sense..
LedaLovesLollipops
Jan 17 2013, 03:22 PM
This site doesn't show it. Most of em are whiny posers now.
emolovesbloodcake
Jan 20 2013, 07:50 AM
We will never die
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jan 21 2013, 02:54 PM
As many have already said... I wont die as such but mite reinvent itself to suit the music aspect and the current time. after all its 2013 now so who knows where it will go
Bones
Jan 23 2013, 10:04 AM
emo will never be dead with soEmo
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 23 2013, 02:11 PM
Unlike say goth for example emo has diversified greatly and I really do think it'll stay strong for a good while yet. Plus excluding the old original 'emo', the current emo stereotype has had the chance to really expand and evolve via the Internet. Older stereotypes such as goth came long before the Internet.
Emo Pictures - KattKandy
KattKandy
Jan 30 2013, 10:25 AM
fuck no! haha seriously my town is full of us and its a tiny town! emo and scene haa been around since the 80's if we haven't died my now we never will... the styles may change but it shall always be around
Aug 09 2016, 01:33 AM
sorry guys 2k16 and mcr is not back emo died

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More