Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Lay down the gun, my dear my bride and we'll watch the sun rise one more time. I won't sing another note till you change your mind. I beg you stop crying I'm just in time My Dear, My Bride, by Tyler Hagen

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Amor-ac-Luctus
Polls Dec 11 2012, 08:02 PM
Hey I was just wondering if adding polls of some kind to the site was a possibility, that is if others think its a good idea. I glanced around a little in the forums and didn't see much that had to do with it, and it could possibly increase site traffic if there was a weekly poll to participate in and results to look forward to. Just an idea I'm throwing out.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 12 2012, 04:04 PM
Good idea and already on the To Do list. It's just finding the time to code it in as I always like to do things myself rather than just download code, etc.
Amor-ac-Luctus
Dec 13 2012, 03:19 PM
Awesome!! And I understand, there just doesn't seem to be enough time to do things now-a-days.
Bones
Dec 16 2012, 05:28 AM
question one who thinks matt and bones should lay down on dek together??!!! (i love how i now call myself bones hahaha)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More