Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's easier to run replacing this pain with something numb, It's so much easier to go than face all this pain here all alone... Easier to Run, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Eyeliner Brands Dec 30 2012, 02:48 PM
I'm looking for a new eyeliner type/brand to use as i'm finding my current Stargazer (liquid and penicl) is not staying in place long enough and i'm tried of having to re apply/tidy it up every 4hrs (ish)... so i'm looking at changing brand i use but i have no idea what brands actually work well Also any ideas on what i can do to get my current eyeliner to stay in place longer?? thanks

Replies

xXTeslaTafoyaXx
Dec 30 2012, 03:52 PM
For liquid liner I use a brand called Hard Candy. I find it lasts the longest out of any brand I've tried and it also applies really well(it's not insanely expencive either.) I can go to bed with it on and wake up the next day and it's barley smudged- definitly lasts really well. For pencile liner I use Rimmel "Special Eyes". All pencile liner is going to smudge but I find this one lasts the longest. Also- if you want your liner to last longer ( liquid or pencile) apply some skin toned eye shadow or powder to your eyelid before you apply the liner, it definitly makes it stay in place a bit better. Hope this helps :)
X-GreenDay-X
Dec 31 2012, 05:35 AM
A really good eyeliner brand is Barry M.. also L'oreal do some good ones, I find that eyeliner stays on longer if you go over it with liquid eyeliner .. Especially the waterproof kind. I've used both of those brands and so far and they have stayed on well. :)
LiesjaaAnna
Dec 31 2012, 08:50 AM
I also use Special Eyes from Rimmel.
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Jan 01 2013, 12:12 AM
loreal paris infallible eyeliner the one that says 16 hours it is amazing!!!! i been using it for about 2 years now and it is the best!!! its super thick and it could legit last for 3 days trust me. i have gone to bed after waring it all day and wake up the next morning with it still on and almost no smeers it is super worth a try i sware on it.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jan 01 2013, 01:42 PM
thankypu i'll go have alook at those brands :)
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jan 07 2013, 12:18 PM
Definitely agree with Barry M, brilliant brand all-round, I use them as my everyday eyeliner :) Avon I find to be good too (I use their gel eyeliner as well, which goes on really smoothly). I've just bought my first Illamasqua eyeliner, but I'm still using up my Barry M one so haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know how that one is :)
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jan 07 2013, 12:31 PM
thanks =)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More