Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

we're bored to death in heaven, and all alone in hell, we only want to be ourselves Fallen Angels, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
New colour so now I need your help with styling! Jan 15 2013, 10:19 AM
Hey I coloured my hair violet the other day and it's turned out a really deep (but okay) colour and I just want your help to style it. So I have never styled my hair and the only rule I have is no product, I have looked at YouTube but I can't fine any easy guides to amazing emo hair and I was hoping someone here knows a good step by step for guys hair or you can walk me through it? Like I said I don't want to use gel/spray or anything as it irritates my skin so any help would be amazing! Thanks in advance everyone!

Replies

DeathPumpkin
Jan 15 2013, 12:04 PM
Do you ever straighten your hair?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 15 2013, 02:38 PM
Just mess up all the back with a towel and/or wax if you can and keep the front straight (with straighteners if needed). It's all I do..
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jan 15 2013, 04:06 PM
I always straighten it. Thanks Matt, have to get some wax an try that. Today I got it brushed across my face with a hat on, bit more stylish than it was.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jan 16 2013, 08:28 AM
If your skin is ok with it, then definitely use wax to mess it up a little bit. Other than that, just experiment! Search for different hairstyles and try the ones you like, and add your own touch to them :)
Bones
Jan 20 2013, 03:40 AM
shave it offf!!! or next time go for a blur rinse xx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More