Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Eyes can only see what they want, when there open mined, to the thought of getting hurt again!!! Built for blame, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
hair dye colors? Mar 03 2013, 11:10 PM
random thought has any one ever noticed that very few temperary or simi perminate hair dye brands have the color black? its always every color but black and it would be nice to be able to get black hair dye without getting the perminate stuff. just wondering does any one know a simi perminate brand of hair dye that has the color black.

Replies

Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 04 2013, 05:32 AM
There are loads of semi-permanent brands that do black, but the only time I've ever gone black semi-permanent, the colour lasted nearly a year and even colour stripper couldn't get it off :/ just test it on a small patch of your hair first if you don't want to commit to black and see how long it lasts.
X-GreenDay-X
Mar 04 2013, 05:54 AM
Ikr, it sucks My advice would be to not buy permanent blacks, Try buying ones that wash out. Unless you're totally sure you want that colour for a long time, the colour is so hard to get out. :c
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 04 2013, 02:55 PM
Didn't use to be a fan of Stargazer so maybe avoid that.
Mar 18 2013, 02:52 PM
uhhh, i think splat and beyond the zone do :/

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More