Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's hard to be what you need through a static screen. Been trying to speak for weeks and weeks. Open my mouth, All that comes out is white noise and incomprehensible sounds, And all you ever do is turn me down. White Noise, by PVRIS

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
More photos Jun 05 2013, 10:00 PM
I decided to share more of my photos to see what you all think of them. ^^ I was looking at the lovely photos in http://theburninghouse.com, and that's where I sort of got this idea. Can't leave from a burning house without these! Things I would take with me if my house burned down. I took a picture of this squirrel far away at the bus station. Cute Little Squirrel This bird was really hard to take a photo of because it was wild and couldn't stop moving. Cute Bird This is a photo of the view of Shaver Lake during a snowy day beautiful snowy day And simply, a flower. Flowers

Replies

Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
Jun 06 2013, 04:01 PM
Wow there really beutiful
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 07 2013, 05:49 AM
Thank you for having a look and telling me what you think. I want to be a photographer, and I want to go far with this as a career. Right now i'm just practicing. Thanks for commenting on it, it really means a lot. :)
Bones
Jun 07 2013, 10:02 AM
hey I loe your work you have a good eye for composition!! my favs are deffo the squirrel and the flower!!! love love love!! would you mind having I look at my work and telling me what you think to my new shoot!!! www.bekoley-photography.tumblr.com xxx
Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
Jun 07 2013, 10:49 AM
More than welcome @ -_-x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 07 2013, 02:09 PM
I love the birdy pic
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 08 2013, 10:46 PM
@Bones Oh, yeah most definitely I will take a look. :) And thanks for looking. And Matt, thanks!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More