Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I got a really bad disease its got me begging on my hands and knees, So take me too emergency,Cause something seems to be missing Sombody take the pain away Its like an ulcer bleeding in my brain So send me to the pharmacy so I can lose my memory Restless Heart Syndrome, by Green Day

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxemilyxX1
XxemilyxX1
What drugs have you tried? Aug 21 2013, 03:42 PM
I was thinking what sort of drugs does everyone take and why do you take it I'm not going to judge I was just curious I've dont weed as I found it de-stressing A drug mixture (don't want to name it as its deadly If you have to much) it was a 1time try but it got to addictive and its hard as hell to stop taking it Like I said I'm not going to judge and I dont mind saying anything as I'm quite open xxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - LifelessxDeath
LifelessxDeath
Dec 26 2016, 08:21 AM
moms painkillers, but those made me sick cause the dose was high acid, which is aweeesome
Mar 22 2017, 08:06 PM
weed and vodka
lilxemoprincessx
Mar 23 2017, 01:58 AM
i have taken/smoked/drank weed , alcohol, hydro codeine , codeine. and i was thinking about trying L, shrooms and molly maybe coke
BreakingSevenfold
Mar 23 2017, 10:06 PM
I've drank alcohol (absolutely disgusting, never touching the stuff again) and used to smoke (again, pretty gross)
SetantasLastBongRip
Mar 30 2017, 05:35 PM
ya'll need jesus
Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 17 2017, 05:38 PM
I'm technically still a heroin addict but I have been clean for a 3 years now
Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
Jul 23 2017, 07:11 AM
None I'm straight edge

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More