Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Take me into your dark dream and scream so loud this place fills with misery, suffer the kiss, and take me out alive. The Suffering, by Aiden

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Summer Mar 19 2014, 06:24 AM
I know summer is a long way off, but I was wondering what some good idea's would be to dress as in the summer. Once it's too hot to wear skinny jeans and things of the sort I wouldn't know what to wear. So does anyone have any ideas?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 19 2014, 01:35 PM
3/4 cut offs are a good bet if you don't like wearing shorts :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2014, 05:11 PM
Emo's and summer ahhhh... Anyway agreed with Kate along with a nice band/graphic t-shirt
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Mar 20 2014, 10:31 PM
i have the same problem but at 100 degrees you start not to care how you look. I go with band tanks and black shorts most the time but summer sucks its so hot and my hair rarely straitins in the summer :/
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Mar 24 2014, 06:39 PM
I just wear these little sport-shorts you maybe wear at school - gym activities, and band tees, some flipflops. Simple :p
Spinymouse
Jun 13 2014, 04:18 AM
As a girl, I wear dresses in summer. Okay, the problem with the sun light remains but at least you don't sweat to death in a fluffy dress.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 13 2014, 11:53 AM
if you like to keep texture within a outfit , wear light thin clothing or even lace/fake lacy things. baggy/flowing clothing also helps reduce the heat :)
KatTheCat
Jul 19 2014, 05:32 PM
Wear some low cut vans, band tee, some cool shorts maybe, good luck stay cold this summer!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More