Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When I was a young boy My father took me into the city To see a marching band He said Son when you grow up would you be the saviour of the broken the beaten and the damned????? THE BLACK PARADE, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

SeNdMeToHeLl
Goodbye Jun 28 2014, 06:04 AM
They should make a forum topic called <<departure>> or something, for the members who delete their accounts or suddenly leave. I am suggesting this because I am leaving. There is nothing important to me and no one gives a fuck! So, bye, I've had fun, but I just don't care. #fedupofeveryone'sbullshittttt

Replies

Scissorsheart
Jun 28 2014, 07:43 AM
I have absolutely no words. No, nothing, I'm sorry
PeachesWantsVintage
Jun 28 2014, 01:56 PM
You were so... Annoying. Bye.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 28 2014, 02:02 PM
sorry to hear your leaving SE, good luck in the future :)
Kasa
Jun 29 2014, 05:28 AM
It´s time for you to move on. It´s no good to play in the same playground forever. To develop we have to move on to other levels. I wish you luck in finding your new place :) Feel free to return whenever you wish, you will be always welcome here.
Emo Pictures - DerekLuvsYou
DerekLuvsYou
Jun 29 2014, 08:09 PM
Why was he annoying?? Bitch, I've read the posts of this person and honestly, I don't find him or her annoying, more like interesting...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 01 2014, 02:58 PM
It's a shame you left. All the best and hope your time away from home does you good.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More