Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do I want to live? Do I want to die? Is it even worth thinking about anymore? Nonsensical Noise, by Hatsune Miku

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Maximus S. Postnikov. The Art Box. Jul 24 2014, 07:45 AM
Welcome to my... ART BOX Hover XL I decided to make my own version of Hover board. I hope this uploaded well, I am not sure about the Image system of SoEMo. Break The Ice. Made this with photoshop and C4D DVA Shirt Concpet Entered the contest to make a shirt for Deviantart. Did not win, but still was fun to try this out. NOTE: The shirt template was not made by me. Bio HT Was working on my skills with Photoshop. Cam Bot Decided to work with some more 3D elements. This was before I got into game development. So the poly count is high. Shattered Made a lot of wallpapers, this was my best one. You are free to use it, just don't claim credit. If the demand is high, I will upload a link for a download. I have it on a website that is famous for wallpapers, you will be able to download the right size according to your screen resolution. UI Did some UI work. So...I never made a gun before, but decided to make one, but instead of a normal gun, I thought that I would make it in a concept of a Ferrari. Yeah I know, it is sort of funny, you can tell where I gave up, the reason I wanted to make it, was because I saw someone make a spaceship Ferrari, which was really cool, but no one made a gun, so why not? Ahaha..yeah I am going to remake it later...maybe not. Space Ship Robot Robot 2 Decided to update my art.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 24 2014, 11:35 AM
Love the last wallpaper :)
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 24 2014, 11:58 AM
Thank you for the reply, what did you not like about the other ones?
Emo Pictures - heart_tainted_black
heart_tainted_black
Jul 24 2014, 12:02 PM
WOW GREAT ART WORK! I love the design work you put into it. Lot's of promise man!
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 24 2014, 02:39 PM
Thank you, Heart.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 25 2014, 02:20 PM
I liked them all that was just my favourite.
MaximusStephonovich
Jul 26 2014, 07:15 AM
Ahh alright, I just thought I needed to improve on something, and you knew what it was.
ShadowWalker
Aug 05 2014, 09:06 AM
Those are amazing!
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Aug 06 2014, 12:35 AM
i love it. :)
MaximusStephonovich
Aug 07 2014, 09:49 AM
Thank you all for positive feed back.
MaximusStephonovich
May 06 2017, 05:26 AM
Decided to update my art, have at it.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 13 2017, 04:35 PM
Thats good quality digital work. Fantastic!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More