Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I Don't care what they say im inlove with you they try to pull me away but they don't know the truth my heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing oohh you cut me open and I keep bleeding keep keep bleeding love Bleeding Love, by Leona Lewis

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AziaFoxxFaze
AziaFoxxFaze
How do you hide your cuts? Aug 13 2014, 02:38 PM
Any idea's on new ways to hide cuts? Even if you don't yourself, still, you might have idea's on ways to hide them.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 13 2014, 03:15 PM
I guess a bit of makeup can help or wrist bands.
Emo Pictures - hollihomicide
hollihomicide
Aug 13 2014, 04:25 PM
you can cover them with concealer, bracelets, bandages, or long sleeves. i used to draw over mine with marker which isn't really safe but i didn't give a crap. xD
Ruby_Winnter
Aug 13 2014, 11:32 PM
id pretend to sprain my wrist alot and where an ace bandage now i use braclets and make up on some. the best way is to smile tho no one sees the cuts if you smile
Eternalxox
Aug 14 2014, 06:53 AM
I mainly where hoodies and no one can see if your arms are covered
Emo Pictures - StephenScaresYou
StephenScaresYou
Aug 14 2014, 08:06 AM
Long sleeves, bracelets (especially ones with spikes or studs, so that nobody wants to get too close to look at them), if you're old enough to get a tattoo, they're a good way to cover up scars (although, they don't really stick to scars, but they take the attention away from them). Personally, if I have cuts, I don't make any special effort to hide them. Fuck what other people think. Yes, I cut myself on occasion, why should I have to hide part of what I do, and who I am from other people, even if it's frowned upon?
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 14 2014, 12:21 PM
makeup wise i used to use: a dab of green(to reduce the redness) then applied double wear concealer/foundation over the top ahnd then added afew bracelets over that.. arm warmers, afew loose hair bands/ties etc also help cover them up.. hair ties are good if your at school and have hair long/tied up/pulled back hair, as you can just say there spares if yours breaks. if their not on visible parts of skin wear clothing to cover them but make sure it doesn't rub as that can lead to more scarring and infections, which no one wants!
mont7
Aug 14 2014, 10:12 PM
Never been that hard imo. I live in New Mexico where it is hot as hell - and I still wear long sleeves everyday everywhere. If someone asks why you wear them all the time - well I just tell them I find long sleeves very comfy. Best solution is just try to stop doing it - or don't go too deep. I stopped a while back but I am stuck with these scars I hate for a long time because when it got bad it got pretty bad. Good luck.
Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
Aug 15 2014, 05:26 PM
currently lots of foundation/concealer old scars i am not as bothered about, but the new ones i feel i have to hide
Aug 31 2014, 06:05 PM
I quit cutting my arms and started on my thighs I still eventually got caught though so make up or no make up long sleeves or not know you can get caught it just isn't worth it sorry
Xx1belle6xX
Aug 31 2014, 07:07 PM
i use bracelets and jackets to cover the ones on my arms. idk how to cover the ones on my thighs when i go swimming and wear shorts
rainbowskittledinos
Oct 29 2014, 07:27 PM
i draw on myself. i used to use make up.. but then it would get on my clothes.. and get wiped off. i used to use bracelets.. but i had so many.. my wrist was hurting.. so now i just draw on myself.
Emo Pictures - xxxoutcast_lifexx
xxxoutcast_lifexx
Dec 05 2014, 09:09 AM
Conclealer or long sleeves. I think you shouldn't be ashamed of your scars! It shows how strong you've been and makes you an individual
Emo Pictures - xxxoutcast_lifexx
xxxoutcast_lifexx
Dec 05 2014, 09:10 AM
No ones cuts are the same. We all go through different shit
XDeathXisXbeautifulX
Dec 18 2014, 04:06 PM
well not sure if anyone here knows or has mentioned this but supposedly lemon juice can help make scars fade if you want test it

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More