Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out.'Cause it feels like stealing hearts calling your name from the crowd. Dear Maria, Count Me In, by All Time Low

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

I need clothes and America sucks Sep 24 2014, 04:06 PM
I've looked up some cool clothing sites but the shipping price is atrocious because most places are located in Europe I've tried to find good stores in the U.S but I can't find anything I've already shopped at the most obvious places but there are hardly any good shops around here any ideas?

Replies

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 24 2014, 05:23 PM
I know right? The only cool place i know about with clothes I like is hottopic, and my mom refuses to let me shop there
Sep 25 2014, 12:11 PM
Zumies has some cool stuff as well if you can't shop at hot topic
Spinymouse
Sep 26 2014, 04:18 PM
I think T.U.K. is located in the USA. They sell cool shoes.
Emo Pictures - Xeno
Xeno
Sep 27 2014, 07:03 PM
Well I did buy some stuff from SOHOS which is the shop that soemo advertises to the side of the screen. I admit it is pretty pricey but I believe it is worth the price
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2014, 06:18 AM
^Plus you can get 10% off with our promo code.
Emo Pictures - Autumn_rose
Autumn_rose
Oct 01 2014, 07:11 PM
You can always look in second-hand shops, they're good for old band t's Or you could modify other clothes and create your own acsesories
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Oct 07 2014, 01:10 PM
last few times i found myself buying stuff from korean stores online. Most clothing stores do suck here. Unless your a pro golfer or a redneck
Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Nov 08 2014, 09:35 AM
Thrift stores are pretty cool. You could also try Plato's Closet. I went to Good Will a few days ago and got an awesome Misfits shirt and a Volcom shirt.
May 11 2015, 09:39 PM
I know it is very difficult to find a place from where you can order your clothes. I'm a plus size girl and it's so very difficult to get clothes of perfect fit.Now I prefer buying from Casual-plus which is an on-line store for plus size.
Xx1belle6xX
May 15 2015, 09:27 AM
I feel ya. The only place I like that I can shop at is hottopic and my mom doesn't all me to anymore

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More