Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You swore out like my life, you cried so I'm engaged to smile I Can Tell, by Saosin

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Site Modelling Oct 09 2014, 04:02 PM
I hear a lot about site modelling and I think it is pretty cool I don't think I'm good enough to model for a lot of sites but I don't know where to start I know a few sites but they are hard to get into I son't want to go through fb so does anyone know of any good sites I can try out

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXLoveMeAsIAmXx
xXLoveMeAsIAmXx
Oct 10 2014, 06:44 AM
I don't know of any site modelling websites that are still up and running, the only one I can think of is Rouge Alternative Modelling, but there are lots of mixed reviews on how good/bad the company is. Your best bet for starting out is to get an Instagram account, Facebook page and Twitter profile all dedicated to your modelling, and start posting professional looking photos on there. Make sure you have a wide variety of photos, showing that you can pull off different styles, makeup looks, background scenery, camera angles, etc. After gaining a good amount of followers on each of your accounts, look into creating your own website to post your photos on, for people to look at and share with others. Make sure it looks professional. With any luck, you'll find some good modelling agencies amongst all your photo-taking and posting, to send portfolios to. Some good models to get into contact with that I know of are Franccesca DeStruct, Nina Kate and Cherry Dollface. Think I've covered everything in short for you, bottom line is: You want to be an alternative model, you have to get yourself started, sadly it's pretty much the only way these days. Hope this helps. :) Xxx
Emo Pictures - xXLoveMeAsIAmXx
xXLoveMeAsIAmXx
Oct 10 2014, 06:46 AM
And, you will be good enough for some agencies out there somewhere, it just depends on what the particular company is looking for, and if they see potential in you, which most of the time, they would do. :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 10 2014, 02:16 PM
Also as another starting point apply to be a site model on this site as well :)
oxoKat_Toxicoxo
Nov 07 2014, 11:20 PM
If you don't want to go through FB you can try Instagram. Alot of sites are more a less just s4s and p4p but my advice is to make a FB just for modeling and add a few promo sites like BEENSEEN It's going to give you a lot more choices of ACTIVE sites. Just to forewarn you though, a lot of the sites are shutting down. the interest just isn't there anymore and no one wants to put in the effort. You can also try FriendProject.net they may have a few.
Emo Pictures - Everything_is_Red
Everything_is_Red
Nov 23 2014, 02:03 PM
You can apply for this site which might be a good start as you don't need experience or professionally taken photos.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More