Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We'll start a fire And burn some bridges And make it out of here tonight Escape Artists Never Die, by Funeral For A Friend

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AliceHeartnet
AliceHeartnet
If You Want to Marry the Right Person Dec 07 2014, 09:44 AM
I've seen so many women (and men) that are beautiful, intelligent, and hard working but end up marrying wrong people. Recently I took one of my friends out and had a cup of coffee with him. I sometimes do this, because I get to listen to all sorts of interesting stories from people that are REAL. Listening to these stories and learning from them are indirect experiences. They help me prevent from becoming the next victim in life. So paying for a cup of coffee is NOTHING for what I get in return. He told me a story of his sister that has all the qualities above but married a bad guy. She was also well established: She had a career, a house, a car, and properties. After they are married, her husband worked for a month then quit his job. He refused to work, stayed at home, and played video games all day. This lasted for two years. She decided to file a divorce as she had realized that this is not going to change. He demanded half of what she had or $50,000 in cash for the divorce. Instead of giving half of her assets, she ended up giving him the money to end the case. Not only she suffered financially, but she greatly suffered from heartbreak. When you marry a wrong person, You suffer emotionally, mentally, and even physically. And eventually when you suffer like that your life span jeopardizes. Believe it or not, many numbers of women are victimized by domestic violence; emotionally and physically abused, even murdered in extreme cases. And yet, their marriages or relationships did start from love. So if you want to marry, and marry the right person, consider these "six types of love". Usually opposite traits in genes attract, many good girls end up with bad guys and vice versa for good guys with bad girls. If you are called a "gold digger" for looking for a good husband, fuck it, because there are many male gold diggers out there. If you are called a "bitch" for standing up for your rights as a woman, fuck it, because I'd rather be called a bitch than to be used and worn out. The Six Types of Love -Physical: How much are we attracted to each other physically? Do we each want the same amount of cuddling, holding and kissing? -Sexual: How compatible are our sexual preferences and sex drives? -Emotional: How important is it to each of us to honestly share our feelings with each other and be listened to? Are we on the ‘same wavelength’? Can I say about my partner that s/he ‘gets me’? -Intellectual: How important is intellectual stimulation to each of us? -Practical: how well do we work together on everyday domestic issues such as housework and financial planning? -Spiritual: do we share similar views about the meaning of Life? How much are we ‘looking together in the same direction’ in terms of our values and vision? -For those of you with children, we could add a number 7 about attitudes to parenting. In fact, please do post a comment below if you want to add anything else to this list. For me, "practical" comes first, because I'm never marrying a guy that can't financially support himself. If you know what marriage means, how it was invented by whom, you will get my feminist cynicism. I'd rather be a bitch than to be used and worn out.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 07 2014, 11:35 AM
Brilliant useful topic. Thanks for sharing this :)
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Dec 07 2014, 07:03 PM
Lesson is, Don't do stupid shit
AliceHeartnet
Dec 08 2014, 02:53 PM
You're welcome, Matt :) I like studying about humans in general and topics about system of marriage is one of my favourites, always :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 08 2014, 02:57 PM
^I wonder how much you will talk about/analyse your own marriage if that happens..?
AliceHeartnet
Dec 08 2014, 03:06 PM
Lol to be honest, I'm curious too. I'm going to conduct experiments on myself. I'm the subject on my own experiments, ha ha. To be honest, I don't think I'll end up marrying. That's my hypothesis, Matt. If that's my fate, why not challenge it :)
Emo Pictures - vanityfair
vanityfair
Jan 04 2015, 05:21 PM
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/busting-myths-about-human-nature/201205/marriage-and-pair-bonds

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More