Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now I see the way I'm headed. Down and down, the youth descended! Hell is here, but it hath no fury! Like this woman still, there is no worry, I'm fine! Kingdom, by Devin Townsend Project

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

what hairstyle should i do Dec 25 2014, 06:14 AM
umm hi this is me http://postimg.org/image/kwq9z35hj/ (please zoom out a lot :unsure: ) please ignore if im hot or not i want to do an emo/ scene haircut and i want you to reccomand me the haircut you think will fit me most please send a picture of that hairstyle with the descreption.. btw the state that my hair is right now and the length of it dooes not mettar i will straighten and add extansions as needed..

Replies

Emo Pictures - Xeno
Xeno
Dec 26 2014, 05:57 AM
First off, you should stop perming your hair. If it is naturally curly then please get a hair straightener I use Remington. Now get some hair wax/clay I use two brands. One is called Gatsby and the other is Got2b. Grow your hair out longer and use the straightener with a focus on less volume for now (volume added later during styling) straighten your hair downwards as much as possible with an emphasis on keeping the sides (where the side burns are) extremely straight. Now start adding some character to your hairstyle, an emo hairstyle is expressive so you should experiment with whatever style works best. I personally like to have the classic emo fringe followed by a ton of volume at the back of my head with spikes as well as a few spikes towards the top of my head facing forward. Grant Mickelson, Taylor swifts guitarist is a good example of my description
Dec 27 2014, 05:07 AM
but I kinda want a hairstyle that will also look hood on me do you think that will do?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More