Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The tears that stain my cheek must make me look weak. I wear them proudly, I wear them proud. The Final Episode, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Xx1belle6xX
i might just end it Jan 12 2015, 04:53 PM
I can't it anymore. My life is just one huge joke, right? I'm only holding on to see if it does get better but it only gets worse...I might just do it.

Replies

XxxEmoRazorxxX
Jan 13 2015, 07:30 AM
We all have shitty times in out lives. I can't promise you it'll get better but I can promise that i'll be here for you if you need me. Suicide doesn't only end chances of life getting worse it also ends the chances of life getting better.
Emo Pictures - vanityfair
vanityfair
Jan 13 2015, 08:18 AM
You are worth more than you think and if you're going through hell, keep on moving. Life is hard it sucks but this posts shows how strong you really are when asking for help :)
Emo Pictures - xxxoutcast_lifexx
xxxoutcast_lifexx
Jan 13 2015, 10:25 AM
Your strong for making it this far, there is really no point ending it here when there's so much in store for you. I can't promise you'll be happy straight away it just takes a little time and work but hey, your 100% capable of that. You can Kik me anytime it's loSt_In_Anguish x c:
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jan 13 2015, 12:56 PM
Hi really sorry your're experiencing these feelings! I know it can seem as though everything is going wrong in your life and that there's no hope of it getting any better, but if you stay the course long enough I PROMISE things can improve. Sometimes we get a run of problems, failures and sheer bad luck and they can make us seem like EVERYTHING we do is wrong and not worthwhile, but honestly it isn't true. If you try and influence good things in your life they will happen. It can take peristence and hard work but never give up hope, this is a temporary feeling and it won't rule you if you don't let it. I hope things get better for you soon, if you need any help or want to just talk to a friendly voice, feel free to message me. :)
xchasinghorizonsx
Jan 13 2015, 01:58 PM
hey girl if you ever feel down you can talk to me. I understand how you feel, I deal with it frequently. I'll be here. I hope it gets better for you soon (:
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 13 2015, 04:12 PM
There are lots of people here that have been through similar situations that I'm sure will try help you. You are not alone!
Xx1belle6xX
Jan 19 2015, 07:39 AM
Thanks guy

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More