Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You can do anything you want in life. Just don't be a fucking bitch. Whoops. I forgot. :p, by Attila

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Dardarbinx
Dardarbinx
I have a demon..... Help Feb 11 2015, 09:16 PM
This will sound stupid but I have a demon problem. It started when I was little but it's gotten worse. I wont sleep now, I'm terrified to be alone, I walk around my house with a goddamn machete. I grip it so tightly out of fear that my knuckles turn white and I start to lose circulation in my hand. If I'm home alone and I don't have to get up and get something I'm sitting on my bed in the corner crying. Hoping to god that whatever is in my house that it'll go away. I can't be normal anymore. I can barely function. Fear is taking control of my life and I don't how to stop it.... Please help

Replies

XDeathXisXbeautifulX
Feb 12 2015, 08:29 AM
The best way to deal with this is to try and fight them, I have the same problem. There is literally hundreds in my house, only one of them stands out properly but I'm not going to describe her. I'd recommend going to church and asking for advice there and start praying to try ward them off, me and my girlfriend deal with these things daily. She's now safe-ish from them but I get constantly attacked in my sleep, they usually scratch the back of my neck and shoulders. You're not alone in this trust me. I've had them since I was very young.
Emo Pictures - Dardarbinx
Dardarbinx
Feb 12 2015, 11:10 AM
The funny thing is I'm christian, not a perfect one but I am. So I'll take your advice and try going to church again. Thank you for the advice and letting me know I'm not alone.
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Feb 13 2015, 05:01 PM
Hi Dardarbinx, your problem is an unusual one but perhaps isn't as uncommon as you might think. First of all try to rule out any psychological phenomena is causing you to feel the presence of "demons". Sometimes the mind can play tricks and cause very profound feelings of being watched or make us fearful of another presence in the room. It can happen when the mind is under a lot of stress and perhaps living in fear of something external. However frightening the experience, please try not to defend yourself with a machete as it could be dangerous for you. If you are convinced that there is a presence that you can't explain medically (and there are lots of unexplained cases out there) then looking to your own beliefs may bring you some comfort. You say you are a christian, so having that belief to hold onto can bring a real feeling of being protected against anything out there spiritually wishing to do you harm.
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Feb 17 2015, 08:25 AM
Does it happen when you spend the night elsewhere?
Emo Pictures - mephistopheles
mephistopheles
Feb 18 2015, 10:48 AM
There is no such things as demons ;) You need to meditate to find the cause of the wound in your mind and if you are successful in finding a way to mend it you will attain peace. Lesser "demons" cannot influence you if you don't let them.
Emo Pictures - MadAngel98
MadAngel98
Apr 13 2015, 12:53 AM
Or you could just do what I did and find out the truth. I totally thought I had a demon, turned out I have a guardian angel and he never leaves my side. His name is Connor. He was so scary at first but I'm one of those freaky brave people and I tried to fight him, I noticed that he didn't fight me back, he'd just ...teleport..? I guess? Anywho he saves me from the shadows at night when they try to torture/rape/murder me. He's like a protector, I guess? Maybe, in your case, you have the same thing going on.
Emo Pictures - EMORAILFAN18
EMORAILFAN18
Apr 18 2015, 06:26 PM
I have demons in my house they attack me alot. Just attack them back.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More