Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I want to scream into this world That you are my one only girl I was a fool and jaded too Before I fell in love with you Love Struck, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

darkmoon
Friend issues... Mar 19 2015, 02:52 PM
So, my best friend and I have been best friends pretty much our entire lives. Starting this past winter break, another one of my friends has been having her over and taking her to the mall all the time without me and every time she sends tons of snapchats to only me. I started to think that one girl was starting to try to take my best friend away from me. It turns out, I was right. My best friend still had no idea what she is doing and it is working. I have tried talking to my best friend but she either doent believe me or doesn't listen. I still do go over to her house a lot and we have a lot of fun if I don't bring that whole thing up. I'm starting to think she is picking all of her friends over me... She actually just took that other girl to Florida for spring break. My best friend would always tell me that I was her best friend and nothing would change that. What should I do? (And sorry that whole thing was all over the place... I just need help.)

Replies

Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Apr 03 2015, 09:27 AM
Things like this is likely to happen. If you and your best friend can't set a time to sit and talk about this situation, then this will never be solved. These are signs that its happening, and if she cares, she should be aware of it. While she's with other friends, you could find other friends as well to hang out with. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More