Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

couldn't tell you why she felt that way, She felt it everyday. And I couldn't help her, I just watched her make the same mistakes again. What's wrong, what's wrong now? Too many, too many problems. Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs. Nobody's Home, by Avril Lavigne

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Underoath Merch Apr 01 2015, 02:14 AM
Anyone knows where i can buy underoath merch (tshirts, cd's) on a european website ? It doesn't have to be in europe, as long as i can pay with euro's it's fine. Greets

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 01 2015, 05:57 AM
Good question and I did some research for you and sadly the only ones I could find don't accept Euros. There use to be an online shop in the UK selling underoath merch but it's no longer available :/
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Apr 01 2015, 01:26 PM
these guys sometimes have the odd piece in and allow you to pay in euros (just change the currency at the top or base of the page) FourLeafClothing MetalHammerMerch ImpericonMerch if not try amazon/ebay type sites good luck :)
Emo Pictures - wasabimilkshake
wasabimilkshake
Apr 01 2015, 01:41 PM
I've had issues finding Brand New merch (the band Brand New btw) their name makes it pretty impossible to search on google or amazon etc. for it and no online stores seem to sell it in the UK
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Apr 01 2015, 01:57 PM
If this is the right band.. Stereoboard.com seem to sell merch to the uk (however you have added shipping costs) these guys also stock uk merch: ImpericonMerch

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More