Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If we hadn’t done this thing I think I’d be a medicine man So I could get high on my own supply Whenever I can I became such a strange shape Such a strange shape From trying to fit in Wilson (Expensive Mistakes), by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Help Apr 15 2015, 03:09 PM
Yeah so I just need help because I get really offended really easily and even though I know I shouldn't say shit that I do but I do and I kind of need some advice on how to not get so upset all the time

Replies

Emo Pictures - somerandomhomo
somerandomhomo
Jul 12 2015, 02:56 AM
Try not to give a fuck about people or what they say. I'd it won't affect you in the future don't wear yourself out about it. People are always gunna shit on you. I never realized that when I was little and it was hard growing up with. Overtime you'll learn to stop caring. When you're in a content state of your life you tend to push aside negative and do what you love without seeing whether the next guy accepts it or not. If you have anger management issues just breath slowly and don't think too much about it.
Emo Pictures - somerandomhomo
somerandomhomo
Jul 12 2015, 02:57 AM
*if xP

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More