Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Gutted like a pig, all you want is the world to bleed, someone somewhere stole your desire The pain akin to, being punched in the throat, and stabbed in the chest Ain't Love Grand, by Atreyu

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
eyeliner issues May 16 2015, 02:49 PM
Recently i've had to cut back alot on how much eyeliner i've been wearing :/ Due to the fact i now find at times, my eyes start to get really dry (if i've had it on my waterline) or they start to sting/water shortly after application. It's got to the point, that on several occasions i've had to remove it entirely halfway through the day or keep applying a natural Aloe-Vera gel, in order to attempt to soothe the soreness.. I'm pretty sure it's just the brands i use changing their formula alittle and i'm just allergic to a ingredient or something like that, but i was wondering if any of you guys/girls have had similar issues with eyeliner? what did you do to overcome/limit the effects?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xxits_just_mexx
xxits_just_mexx
May 16 2015, 05:24 PM
i use to get that with my waterline so i stopped putting it under my eyes as much and just put it on the top and that stopped my eyes hurting but whenever i go out like for a night out i usually out it on the bottom of my eyes and it stopped hurting so i would just say stop wearing it on the water libe for a bit and see if it helps it :) x
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
May 16 2015, 06:26 PM
thanks :) I very seldom wear eyeliner on my water line though as it tends to smudge into my tear ducts. Usually it's below the lash line(both top and bottom)
Emo Pictures - Kyleblackrose1313
Kyleblackrose1313
May 16 2015, 10:16 PM
when that happened to me i just switched to mascara on the bottom lashes rather then eye liner still gives it a heightened look but also lets your eyes time to heal
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
May 17 2015, 05:32 PM
Hmm that happened to me too with most eyeliners I've used. Avoiding the waterline helped for a while but then it started irritating my eyes again so had to stop using it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More