Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How stubborn are these scars when they wont fade away,or just a gentle reminder that now are better days.We'll be home soon so dry your eyes,you'll be okay a prophecy, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - saraemo76
saraemo76
In contrast, those who says : "Emo is mock" How should we respond? May 30 2015, 05:10 AM
In contrast, those who says : "Emo is mock" How should we respond?.... i'm Sara ... and i don't know really what am should to do about : " In contrast, those who says : " How should we respond?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Jun 02 2015, 07:55 PM
First time ever hearing that phrase. How you respond id say should depend on the person and if they even care for a response other than to just throw it back at you somehow. I suppose in a way there is a bit of truth to that saying but that could be said about any lifestyle that someone is opposed with. Like saying being hippie is just a cover for drugs.. but really life itself for most people is mock. they are forced to portray according to current standards regardless your appearances or tastes. Just alot do it so well that they forget who they were and become something new that may or not be beneficial to themselves or others. How would i reply? i'd prob just say society is mock so whats your point? then again they might be too naive to understand that
Emo Pictures - saraemo76
saraemo76
Jun 23 2015, 12:21 AM
mmmm Yes Thanks A lot

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More