Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Touch me, crush me, Mold me to your will, I'd like to see you try, I'm not one to break so easily. Light High, by Crestillion

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MissCrow
MissCrow
How to keep your hair dark? Jul 27 2015, 07:13 PM
I finally decided what to do with my hair jeey! I'm going to keep most of it my own blonde but will dye my bangs and a bit around it black. But how am I going to ensure it will stay black and not get lighter or greenish because of the blonde hair it's dyed on? If you have any advice thanks:3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Aug 02 2015, 05:56 PM
Are you going to use permanent of semi permanent dye? I used to have a black fringe (dyed black, Original blonde) and the rest of my hair was blonde, and i dyed it with black permanent dye, and it stayed in place, the blonde did'nt turn green or anything. The only thing i have to say is that if your hair is in the sun a lot, it can turn into black hair with a very light brown glow. If you have more questions feel free to ask :)
Emo Pictures - MissCrow
MissCrow
Aug 03 2015, 07:21 PM
I used permanent dye. So it will stay in longer than my previous blue dye^^ Ah well, I'm mostly staying indoors so I guess that won't be a big deal. How long will permanent dye stay? For a few months or a few years? I have no clue:p Well my hairdresser adviced me to buy some softer shampoo or one special for dyed hair. Anyway, I'm quite happy with it
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Aug 06 2015, 04:22 PM
Looks pretty cool! :D my experience : black permanent dye stays .. forever, until it grows out or if you bleach it xD
Emo Pictures - MissCrow
MissCrow
Aug 06 2015, 04:26 PM
Thank you:)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More