Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Situations! Relavent now! She loves the way I tease, I love the way she breathes...I touched her Oohh , she touched my ahh it was the craziest thing Situations, by Escape The Fate

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - bmthemolover
bmthemolover
The same feeling Aug 09 2015, 07:39 AM
What do you guys do when you are always sad/depressed and you try everything to be happy but nothing works? I've been really depressed lately and I've tried almost everything, I think that I may be losing a couple of friends. Now I watch a lot of YouTube and Markiplier, I always stay up late and usually sleep during the day and I think that is one reason why I may be losing friends. Idk what to do...

Replies

KarmaRose
Aug 09 2015, 10:41 AM
well all i can think is that you should find friend that will stick by your side no matter the shit your going though even if it depression and just have ppl make you smile and laugh at such stupid things
Emo Pictures - Insane_Psychopath
Insane_Psychopath
Aug 21 2015, 04:32 PM
losing friends? or they left YOU...who knows what they are thinking, i been through a lot and most people are fake! they may say i will always ''Help'' you but they won't they will leave you so before you be close to a friend you must test them -.- or you will have plenty of enemies like me.....

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More