Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I meet you will you meet me meet me in the graveyard meet me in the graveyard Will You Meet Me In The Graveyard?, by Snow White's Poison Bite

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
School Aug 19 2015, 12:27 AM
So I went back to school today, and mind you I hate school, and I realized it's going to be super hard this year as it was last year. I have super bad paranoia and anxiety at school and I'm afraid of school basically but I want to try to enjoy it. I don't have any of my friends in my classes this year and over all I just don't want to kill myself half way through the year. Even if it's only the first day I was so nervous I felt sick and I need any advice on how to make things easier for myself, or anything to keep me from worrying so much. thanks, Shane

Replies

deathsangelmaddie
Aug 19 2015, 01:56 AM
Here hun, message me (: I have the same issues. We can work it out together if you would like. I have been in four days and already had the thoughts. Maybe we can help each other. I would love to chat with you darlin'. (:
Emo Pictures - xXPandasaurusRexXx
xXPandasaurusRexXx
Aug 19 2015, 02:31 AM
I graduated high school this last year, and I used to be the same way. I dreaded school. My best advice is to get involved with things. It can be really intimidating at first. Finding clubs and people that are into the same hobbies and whatnot = so important! I joined a Magic club at my school and I made a lot of friends that way and it eased a lot of the "fitting in" pressure that was there.
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Aug 19 2015, 11:47 PM
Sadly since our school is so small we have two clubs, the engineering club and the tech club, but I don't get along with people in the tech club. I'm in marching band and band but that's about it because there is so little to do. I'm just really nervous and by 8th period i'm completely drained for no reason :/
Emo Pictures - xXPandasaurusRexXx
xXPandasaurusRexXx
Aug 20 2015, 04:49 AM
My freshman year I was at a school with over 2000 students. I switched after to a school with a maximum of 400 (about half weren't even on campus full time). So I completely understand small. But it's always possible to start clubs. I, along with three or four other students, actually started up our own GSA (gay-straight alliance) and when I graduated three years later we had ten+ members. :3 I survived high school because I got connected. I found staff members and teachers I could really get along with. Finding a good support system is super important. I wouldn't have made it without some of the teachers I had. Just don't worry too much now. It'll be over before you know it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More