Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We fell by the wayside and slowly watched ourselves die, a lonley death in which, no one cared and no one came. When the walls cave in we only have ourselves to blame. Without The Bitter the Sweet Isn't As Sweet, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
My Art Project Sep 16 2015, 08:57 PM
So I'm in my last year of high school and starting all my exams pretty soon. Art was one of my options. One of my art projects for the exam is based on human forms. Now, I've kinda completed that bit so now I get to do my own sorta thing but keeping to the subject of "human forms". I was thinking that I could use human features and add in features of animals to give it my own sorta twist, since I love drawing animals. So, why am I posting this here? I'm looking for volunteers that will allow me to use a picture of theirs. I only need one picture from a few people. I dont want to force anyone into doing it, because I completely understand if you don't. But if you don't mind me borrowing a picture for my project, then let me know 😶 I've just realised how creepy this sounds.. But anyway. As well as you're picture, would you mind including you're favourite animal..? Thank you, if you made it this far c:

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 16 2015, 09:25 PM
Feel free to use any of my pics or ask for larger versions. Oh and I like wolves and cats
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Sep 17 2015, 07:09 AM
Thank youuu ^.^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More