Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When you wanna die, when you hurt inside, don't know what you lie for anyway, now there's nothing left to say. Nothing In My Way, by Keane

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Poem By A TransGuy Oct 27 2015, 02:09 AM
Dysphoria Dysphoria What a twist It makes me want To slit my wrists Parents Parents They don’t understand It’s not my fault It got out of hand LGB LGB What's wrong with me? Please Stop Forgetting the T Trans boys Trans girls All the same Please stop asking For our birth name Pronouns Pronouns They all suck Don’t tell me Getting it right takes luck It’s not an issue You’re just fine You know Trans people Are murdered more than 1 in 9? I’m sick and tired of all the fusses Saying Trans people are just a bunch of wusses We just want to be the people we are And not feel like jumping in front of a car

Replies

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Oct 27 2015, 04:09 AM
I like it man :) I like the way you threw in facts and presented some of the issues people who are transitioning face.
Emo Pictures - xxDarkragexx
xxDarkragexx
Oct 28 2015, 10:17 AM
great poem
Emo Pictures - Walking_on_the_edge1
Walking_on_the_edge1
Dec 03 2015, 06:48 PM
I support trans people, just tell me which pronouns you would like me to use for you
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Dec 05 2015, 05:04 PM
him/his ^^ Thanks for asking

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More