Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Come on b***h,you know you want this,that hardcore s**t will make you feel the toxic freaxxx, by Brokencyde

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

TheBleedingDream
Nuclear Winter Dec 02 2015, 06:00 PM
I lay in the crater of my creating My explosive outburst not withstanding A test of time from my previous ignition Repairing all damage from cuts to incisions I wandered each decimation searching for any sign of life, and resighned to a proclamation there shall be no end to my strife With each scar i healed and with each scab i peeled my legs grew tired of pacing the fields My eyes grew weak my body became meek and i gave up on what i seek But before i lost before i could cower there she stood no eidolon of flowers The winter set in and shut out my burning hatred as she laid her eyes on me i could feel she was something sacred She Glides over to me her icy touch releiving me of my volatile ire With each second relaxing me bringing me to her level she is to be my sire The winds rage on and we have found her home a palace beffiting her icy tone She holds me close, fixes my bones it's a mircale i found her , from now on i'll never be alone

Replies

xJetSetx
Dec 02 2015, 08:54 PM
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.... Sorry I had to lol, nice poem ;)
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 02 2015, 09:40 PM
i like this :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 02 2015, 09:59 PM
Yep this is good =]
Emo Pictures - ZeSinisterPandu
ZeSinisterPandu
Dec 03 2015, 03:15 AM
Fuck yes
TheBleedingDream
Dec 03 2015, 04:55 PM
thank you evrybody i dont do poetry as much as i used to but you can rea my previous stuff evrywhere on here
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Dec 03 2015, 10:23 PM
Just wanna say again that this is amazing :3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More